Windows 10: Windows automatically moving screens

Discus and support Windows automatically moving screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 - I am using 3 screens to multi task. When I launch certain apps like Excel or Skype the windows automatically move screens, the apps in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BassMatt75, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Windows automatically moving screens

Windows 10 - I am using 3 screens to multi task. When I launch certain apps like Excel or Skype the windows automatically move screens, the apps in the tool bar will not show the windows that were currently open when I hover over certain apps in my tool bar and the blue line that is under an app in the tool bar when that app is launched disappears like the app has been closed down. When I relaunch an app that was showing as closed, it will sometimes bring back the open windows and sometimes it will not. Either way my windows keep shifting screens without my prompting. Please help this is driving me nuts and getting in the way of my work.

:)

BassMatt75, Apr 22, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 22, 2020
  3. How to Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen.

Hi Goran,

To Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen, please follow the below steps;

• Type Ease of access center in the search tool next to
      Start menu, and select
      Ease of access center
      from the results.
    • Now, click on Make the mouse easier to use.
    • Check Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of the screen.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance om Windows, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Windows automatically moving screens

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows automatically moving screens

1. Windows automatically moving screens - Similar Threads - automatically moving screens

2. Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen: In 2017 there is a post with some confirmation that the above problem was solved by one to three specific register changes. That post's author was MichaelAtOz. Five years later and the registry has different entries in the the same registry folders described by MichaelAtOz....
  3. Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen: In 2017 there is a post with some confirmation that the above problem was solved by one to three specific register changes. That post's author was MichaelAtOz. Five years later and the registry has different entries in the the same registry folders described by MichaelAtOz....
  4. Windows resizing automatically to smaller sizes and moving to upper left of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing

Windows Automatically Moving and Resizing: Hello,Occasionally, when I wake my laptop up from Sleep Mode, windows will randomly resize and move through out the screen. Please see the attached picture for an example. Before I put my laptop on Sleep Mode, all three Sticky Notes were the same size as "Note A" and "Note...
  6. Moving tabs automatically fullscreen

Moving tabs automatically fullscreen: When i move a tab around it automatically fullscreen, when I move to the second display this also happens. How do I disable this? It only started happening when I connected my second monitor, they are both the same resoultion. I have done this method; Click Start...
  7. Automatically move taskbar depending on screen orientation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically move taskbar depending on screen orientation: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga and often flip it into portrait mode to read articles etc. In landscape orientation I have my taskbar pinned to the right since vertical screen space is more important to me than horizontal. When I flip the tablet over to portrait I would like for the...
  8. Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen: My mouse pointer automatically moves to the top left corner of the screen. Restarting the computer does not help. Even when the mouse is unplugged the pointer still moves. It moves to the left slowly but up quickly, almost instantly. I am on a desktop PC with no touchscreen...
  9. Windows Automatically Moving Program Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Automatically Moving Program Files: I recently installed Windows 10. I did so to a small SDD that I planned on using for nothing more than Windows itself. I immediately made sure to edit the registry upon install to set it so that Windows would install to the HDD. (The programfilesdir and program files dirx86...
  10. Program moves to background automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    Program moves to background automatically: Hey, so I have had this problem from the start. It's a new computer, no upgrades. When I am in a program, Windows will automatically move that program to the background. It happens in different ways; --it's like an automatic alt-tab program switch --program is minimized...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows screen moves automatically