Windows 10: Windows Automatically Restarts

Discus and support Windows Automatically Restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is a Windows 10 computer with 8 GB of RAM, version 2004, 19041.685 I was doing a full scan and it rebooted. Now I know another build is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick_Balandiat, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Windows Automatically Restarts

My computer is a Windows 10 computer with 8 GB of RAM, version 2004, 19041.685

I was doing a full scan and it rebooted. Now I know another build is available. I didn't see any updates installed though

I changed under the Advanced Tab under Windows Update to Show Notification whenever my PC requires a restart to finish updating. That was OFF before. I don't know if this will help.

Any suggestions?

:)

Nick_Balandiat, Dec 27, 2020

2. System restarts automatically?????HELP!!!!!

Turn off Windows Automatic Restarts so you can see what type of BSOD the system is popping.

eidairaman1, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

Windows Automatically Restarts

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows Automatically Restarts

1. Windows Automatically Restarts - Similar Threads - Automatically Restarts

2. During gaming, my PC randomly restarted screen turned black suddenly, and automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During gaming, my PC randomly restarted screen turned black suddenly, and automatically...: Hello,As stated in the title, my PC crashed while playing DayZ.Can you help me understand the reason behind the crash?I've ran WinDbg and "analyzed" the memory.dmp file, which spat out a bunch of stuff as well as some memory stuff pointing to Dayz_x64.exe and BEDaisy which is...
  3. During gaming, my PC randomly restarted screen turned black suddenly, and automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    During gaming, my PC randomly restarted screen turned black suddenly, and automatically...: Hello,As stated in the title, my PC crashed while playing DayZ.Can you help me understand the reason behind the crash?I've ran WinDbg and "analyzed" the memory.dmp file, which spat out a bunch of stuff as well as some memory stuff pointing to Dayz_x64.exe and BEDaisy which is...
  4. During gaming, my PC randomly restarted screen turned black suddenly, and automatically...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows PC restarted automatically and created a crash dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows PC restarted automatically and created a crash dump: Got the following message in Crash dump created:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY be An attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The guilty driver is on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer. When possible, the guilty driver's name Unicode...
  6. Windows PC restarted automatically and created a crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC restarted automatically and created a crash dump: Got the following message in Crash dump created:ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY be An attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The guilty driver is on the stack trace and is typically the current instruction pointer. When possible, the guilty driver's name Unicode...
  7. Windows PC restarted automatically and created a crash dump

8. My laptop restart automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop restart automatically: Hi Team,It's been 4-5 months. i'm facing this issue.When i open 3-4 tabs in google chrome. After sometime, my laptop restart automatically.I have update my graphic card driver.But i couldn'd find any solution as of now.Kindly help me asap....
  9. My laptop restart automatically

My laptop restart automatically: Hi Team,It's been 4-5 months. i'm facing this issue.When i open 3-4 tabs in google chrome. After sometime, my laptop restart automatically.I have update my graphic card driver.But i couldn'd find any solution as of now.Kindly help me asap....
  10. How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find/prevent automatic computer restart?: Hello I recently joined the IT department as a technician, I have laptops HP ProBook 455 G7 that automatically restart during use and close all applications. I use Windows 11 Pro version 22H2.I've even disabled automatic restart on system error in settings but it still hasn't...