Windows 10: Windows automatically scrolling issue

Discus and support Windows automatically scrolling issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am really stuck since last 3-4 months and unable to use my pc due to this auto scrolling issue with windows 10. I have gone through all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Virendra_86, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows automatically scrolling issue

Hello Team,

I am really stuck since last 3-4 months and unable to use my pc due to this auto scrolling issue with windows 10.

I have gone through all recommended solution over internet but still unable to resolve it.

Can anyone please provide me good solution of this issue? How to fix it?

Regards,

Virendra

:)

Virendra_86, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

automatic scrolling of windows

Thank you for the information.

First, we suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ruth Buruga on this

link

If that didn't work, you can check the information and solution provided on the links below:

Automatic-Scrolling

Auto-scrolling-in-Windows-10

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Nov 20, 2020
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Windows automatically scrolling issue

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows automatically scrolling issue

1. Windows automatically scrolling issue - Similar Threads - automatically scrolling issue

2. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  3. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  4. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Automatic scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scrolling: My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/5a40a063-5fd7-4412-8af8-c0a3594858a3
  6. Automatic scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic scrolling: My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/5a40a063-5fd7-4412-8af8-c0a3594858a3
  7. automatic scrolling

automatic scrolling: Why my pc is scrolling down automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/adf472c8-73b8-49af-980e-84ebac3cb04b
  8. Windows 10 automatically scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 automatically scrolling: Hi there, I am having a problem with Windows 10 automatically scrolling downwards in certain situations. My system was fine this afternoon, but when loaded Google Maps to check an address, I noticed a problem. I did not install new software or hardware today. I have no...
  9. Automatic scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic scrolling?: Video below will show off the issue. Only happens in windows applications. I'm using a Razer Black Widow Chroma V2 and a Razer Deathadder Elite for a keyboard and mouse. The Razer sofware is up to date. https://reddit.com/link/gpc435/video/pqt9436irk051/player submitted by...
  10. Scrolling automatically

Scrolling automatically: My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game works fine, but within menus or UI, such as the settings tab, or a deckbuilder, it will always scroll down. I can 'fight' the...