Windows 10: Windows automatically unbalancing audio channels

Discus and support Windows automatically unbalancing audio channels in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Had no problem at all after really long time. But windows decided to get my right speaker muffled in the middle of a gameplay, Pretty much made me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/V-Jr, Feb 17, 2020.

1. /u/V-Jr Win User

Windows automatically unbalancing audio channels

Had no problem at all after really long time.

But windows decided to get my right speaker muffled in the middle of a gameplay,

Pretty much made me lost the match because i got lost trying to figuring out what the hell happened.

Corsair VOID PRo 7.1 USB + Windows Home single Language.
    Never happened before, but this shitty OS decided to do it in the worst moment ever.

Any clues why this trash OS decided to do it?

submitted by /u/V-Jr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/V-Jr, Feb 17, 2020

2. Headphone unbalanced channels

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response.

My PC uses Realtek and it is set to Stereo. However, if in the Speaker Setup i do the test for L and R channel, i hear no sound when the L channel is tested. Only for the R channel it is ok.

I also have the impression it does not depend on the song

Kind regards

MarcoPonte, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Headphone unbalanced channels

Hardware : Lenovo T480

App : WMP + Groove

When i connect a headphone, both sides have the same volume, but one channel has a much higher volume than the other what results in not hearing several instruments at the correct volume.

If i go into Playback Settings to adjust the L and R channels i notice that 1) if i change L nothing happens 2) if i change R the total volume changes. So, it seems i cannot adjust the volume of L

How can i correct this ?

Kind regards

MarcoPonte, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Audio channels not working properly after Windows Update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the audio drivers installed on the computer.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

If the issue still persists reply with the following detail:

• Which update was installed on the computer?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows automatically unbalancing audio channels - Similar Threads - automatically unbalancing audio

2. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  3. lifetime points unbalanced

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lifetime points unbalanced: I have been saving up for a Roblox giftcard and have got 1558 lifetime points on the website page but when i go back to the dashboard it says i got 1466. I figure that the microsoft giving charity page is taking some of my points as it says I have givven 92 points! I havee...
  4. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones audio unbalanced: I've had this issue for a while now and so far I've been using the audio balance options to fix it but now that I got some higher quality headphones the issue is a lot more noticeable even if I try to balance it out through the settings. It's not the headphones because I use...
  5. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones audio unbalanced: I've had this issue for a while now and so far I've been using the audio balance options to fix it but now that I got some higher quality headphones the issue is a lot more noticeable even if I try to balance it out through the settings. It's not the headphones because I use...
  6. Headphones audio unbalanced

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unbalanced audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unbalanced audio: [ATTACH] Hello, ive been having this problem where my audio is unbalanced. i have gone to sound settings and manually balanced it as you can see below. but the sounds, for both my speaker and headphones, are a little to the right instead of the sound being centered. this...
  8. Audio keeps getting unbalanced?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio keeps getting unbalanced?: On my Dell laptop, when I plug in my headphones, the audio is always unbalanced, as in the right ear is at volume 10, but the left ear is at volume 1. Even if I fix it in settings and it stays, the next time I boot up my computer, it will be unbalanced again. How can I fix...
  9. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio: I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've...
  10. Headphone unbalanced channels

Headphone unbalanced channels: Hardware : Lenovo T480 OS : Windows 10 App : WMP + Groove When i connect a headphone, both sides have the same volume, but one channel has a much higher volume than the other what results in not hearing several instruments at the correct volume. If i go into Playback...