Windows 10: Windows Automatically Upgraded To Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Windows Automatically Upgraded To Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had restarted my pc and when loading the pc it just looked like it was doing the casual and common Windows Updates, I didnt realize at first but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Revenue., Nov 6, 2020.

1. Revenue. Win User

Windows Automatically Upgraded To Windows 10 Enterprise

I had restarted my pc and when loading the pc it just looked like it was doing the casual and common Windows Updates, I didnt realize at first but after a few minutes of playing/working I had got the 'Activate Windows' watermark in the bottom right corner, and I don't have the key for The Enterprise version and Im not sure if I can Downgrade or anything.

:)

Revenue., Nov 6, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Still possible to upgrade to Windows 10

Look at the notice on Microsoft's Windows 10 free upgrade website: "3GB+ download required; internet access fees may apply. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by region and device. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates."

Regeneration, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Automatically Upgraded To Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Automatically Upgraded Enterprise

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade: I have a Primalucelab Eagle 3 computer that is used for astronomy. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-loaded and when checking for updates Windows shows that updates are current. When trying to load a recent release of the Primalucelab software it states that my windows...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query: Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query

Windows 10 Enterprise - upgrade query: Hi.We have M365E3 subscriptions for all our users. We have created a test group and added the windows10 enterprise feature to that group. The users in that group confirm they have Windows 10 Enterprise by running winver and noting the version of windows is indeed EnterpriseMy...
  7. Windows upgraded to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows upgraded to Enterprise: I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10 home via usb stick. I tried to use my old win7 key to activate it, it did not work. No problem so i just bought a new win 10 home key. I activated it, it was recognised, everything works, all fine. Now some restarts...
  8. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  9. Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise

Failed Upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise: I'm seeking help regarding the upgrades we have attempted at my company. We are trying to take Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Enterprise. We are using a WDS VBA script not created by me to start the upgrade. Roughly 1 out of 5 has worked. The others have all attempted...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade

Windows 10 Enterprise TH2 Upgrade: Hi Guys, I'm using win10 enterprise x64 on a test laptop. Have a key from MSDN as the business is a subscriber. What is the best way to force the TH2 update? 29802