Windows 10: Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work

Discus and support Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a Surface Pro 7 from a Microsoft Store and got the hardware hash and setup Windows Autopilot and when I joined to the WIFI it did bring it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffreyAllen6268, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work

I bought a Surface Pro 7 from a Microsoft Store and got the hardware hash and setup Windows Autopilot and when I joined to the WIFI it did bring it to the page of the user and asked for the password and then I signed in and then nothing. It did join Azure AD, we have intune setup. I did make sure the user had the licensing and was a member of the right Intune group and it looked like it tried to join the MDM but didn't complete. Nothing else happened and when I go to Intune portal it won't sync and therefore nothing is working and no programs are installing and I can't manually join it to MDM as I get an error. I need this resolved for a new hire but it is worthless as I can't do anything with it.

:)

JeffreyAllen6268, Mar 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 4, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work

1. Windows Autopilot Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Autopilot Doesn't

2. Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.: Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an issue I've had on the back burner for quite a while now.So we have a fleet of laptops that are all windows autopilot machines managed by Intune, and we have a bunch of administrators not global administrators that can login to any...
  3. Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Administrator / Windows Autopilot can't open settings.: Hello,I'm hoping someone can help me solve an issue I've had on the back burner for quite a while now.So we have a fleet of laptops that are all windows autopilot machines managed by Intune, and we have a bunch of administrators not global administrators that can login to any...
  4. How do I delete autopilot from MEM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete autopilot from MEM?: How do I delete autopilot from MEM?One of our employees has bought her old laptop and needs a fresh standard windows re-installation.However, Im trying to re-install windows but autopilot keeps loading and is setting up windows with the company profile?I'm trying to delete...
  5. How do I delete autopilot from MEM?

How do I delete autopilot from MEM?: How do I delete autopilot from MEM?One of our employees has bought her old laptop and needs a fresh standard windows re-installation.However, Im trying to re-install windows but autopilot keeps loading and is setting up windows with the company profile?I'm trying to delete...
  6. Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system: I recently purchased a used computer from an Ebay retailer. The computer appears to be registered with Intune/Autopilot program and I cannot install Windows on the machine due to a requirement to enter “School” or “Work” credentials, which I do not have. Is there a way to...
  7. Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system

Deregistration of computer from Intune/Autopilot system: I recently purchased a used computer from an Ebay retailer. The computer appears to be registered with Intune/Autopilot program and I cannot install Windows on the machine due to a requirement to enter “School” or “Work” credentials, which I do not have. Is there a way to...
  8. Autopilot Issue Recently Started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot Issue Recently Started: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128Message: NULLWhen the above issue happens when I am playing games it freeezes my whole system and I need to shut it down. This is not cool....
  9. Autopilot Issue Recently Started

Autopilot Issue Recently Started: Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported.HRESULT: 0x80070491File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128Message: NULLWhen the above issue happens when I am playing games it freeezes my whole system and I need to shut it down. This is not cool....
  10. Windows 11 Autopilot Issues

Windows 11 Autopilot Issues: We use intune at my job to setup our windows 11 machines using autopilot. As of the last few months, when we setup a "old" windows 10 device to reinstall windows 11 to it, and setup it up using autopilot after importing the hash to my jobs intune tenant we been running into...