Windows 10: Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Discus and support Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; First, a quick refresher on Windows Autopilot for existing devices: For customers looking for a path to migrate from Windows 7 (or 8.1) to Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...re/ba-p/730408

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 2, 2019

2. Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Windows Autopilot capabilities to deploy Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...rt/ba-p/260430

Brink, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Mr Davo Win User

Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join - Similar Threads - Autopilot existing devices

2. Hybrid Azure AD Join device didn't show managed by "Org name" and unable to enable co-manage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hybrid Azure AD Join device didn't show managed by "Org name" and unable to enable co-manage: I've got a few device with a weird issue where it's perfectly Hybrid Azure AD Join but inside Work or School Account > Info didn't show Managed by any organization and the last sync date.Our environment enables co-management so all devices must be Hybrid Azure AD Join and...
  3. Hybrid Azure AD Join device didn't show managed by "Org name" and unable to enable co-manage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hybrid Azure AD Join device didn't show managed by "Org name" and unable to enable co-manage: I've got a few device with a weird issue where it's perfectly Hybrid Azure AD Join but inside Work or School Account > Info didn't show Managed by any organization and the last sync date.Our environment enables co-management so all devices must be Hybrid Azure AD Join and...
  4. Hybrid Azure AD Join device didn't show managed by "Org name" and unable to enable co-manage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Azure AD Hybrid environment with on prem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD Hybrid environment with on prem: I have an existing domain in PA but I want to avoid purchasing a lot of equipment to start a domain in MIA. If I were to choose Azure AD instead on purchasing an On-prem and a server license; purchase all the equipment needs for a on-prem setup isn't neccessary, I can create...
  6. Azure AD Hybrid environment with on prem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure AD Hybrid environment with on prem: I have an existing domain in PA but I want to avoid purchasing a lot of equipment to start a domain in MIA. If I were to choose Azure AD instead on purchasing an On-prem and a server license; purchase all the equipment needs for a on-prem setup isn't neccessary, I can create...
  7. update on Azure AD support for FIDO2 security keys in hybrid environments

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    update on Azure AD support for FIDO2 security keys in hybrid environments: this is still a preview thing right? any update on the GA release? I might have an opportunity where we can deploy yubikeys, but the customer is not yet ready for AAD join. the customer has nothing yet in azure AD either, using azure ad free should work for yubikeys if they...
  8. WIndows 10 Activation Issue / Azure AD joined device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 Activation Issue / Azure AD joined device: Couple of quick bullets: We are a Microsoft 365 E3 customer which includes Windows 10 Enterprise. The machine in question is a brand new Dell Optiplex with Windows 10 Version 10.0.19041.388. There have been no hardware changes. Device is Azure AD joined, and the joined...
  9. RDP to Azure AD joined computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to Azure AD joined computer: I am trying to connect to a remote computer that is Azure AD joined. Both the client and host computer are running Windows 10 version 1809. Currently I am connecting without NLA to be able to authentication myself, but I would like to connect with NLA. According to this...
  10. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...