Windows 10: Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e

Discus and support Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I click "Retry" it shows the same error instantly. I can check back once my other updates are finished.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KhiKidman, Dec 10, 2019.

1. KhiKidman Win User

Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e

Every time I click "Retry" it shows the same error instantly. I can check back once my other updates are finished. Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e be5158ef-8711-43cc-9334-2418ae01344f?upload=true.png

:)

KhiKidman, Dec 10, 2019

2. Getting an error 0X8024600e

I get this error on my 950 phone for several apps. Particularly Groove music.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ira Horowitz, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Getting an error 0X8024600e

Hi Ira,

Just to check, have you tried performing a soft reset on your phone in order to resolve error 0X8024600e on your phone?

You can press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then wait for the phone to finish restarting.

Afterwards, check if the phone would allow you to access apps this time.

Let us know how it goes.

Billy Med, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to use Autopilot to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, without decrypting Symantec Endpoint encryption drive.

We would suggest you to refer the Symantec article on
    How to upgrade computers encrypted with Symantec Endpoint Encryption to a Windows 10 release
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the article on
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices
    to know more about using Windows Autopilot.

However, as you are working on Windows Autopilot, let me point you in the right direction towards the appropriate forum better suited for Windows Autopilot. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to assist you with your query. I hope that you will find the resolution at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e - Similar Threads - Autopilot KB4532441 Download

2. KB4532441 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 1903 and 1909

in Windows 10 News
    KB4532441 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 1903 and 1909: Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909: December 10, 2019 Applies to: Windows 10 version 1903, Windows 10 version 1909 Summary This update makes quality improvements to Windows Autopilot configured devices, which is the component that enables...
  3. Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are we getting this Windows Autopilot update?: Windows Update has just release a "KB4523786 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 v1903". Both Windows Pro and Windows Home systems are getting this. WHY? According to the release notes, we should not be getting this. My system has no such product or feature...
  4. Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption: Hi all, Is it possible to use Autopilot to upgrade W7 to W10 without having to de-crypt a Symantec Endpoint encryption protected drive? Thanks in advance....
  5. Latest news on Windows Autopilot for Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Latest news on Windows Autopilot for Windows 10 version 1903: Windows Autopilot is designed to change the way organizations deploy Windows devices. With the availability of Windows 10, version 1903, we have introduced additional capabilities to make that process even better. First, there is the new Windows Autopilot white glove...
  6. windows download error

windows download error: i factory reset my old computer to sell and now whenever i turn it on its stuck on a loop of downloading windows and just stays at 64%, restarting almost every 20 seconds. i was wondering if there were any fixes or ways to trouble shoot this. please help....
  7. New Windows Autopilot capabilities to deploy Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Autopilot capabilities to deploy Windows 10: Windows Autopilot simplifies the deployment of new Windows 10 devices by eliminating the cost and complexity associated with creating, maintaining, and loading custom images. Windows Autopilot lets you deliver new off-the-shelf Windows 10 devices directly to users. With a few...
  8. What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new and what’s next for Windows Autopilot in Windows 10: With Windows 10, we are focused on delivering a simpler, more powerful and intelligent IT experience by deepening integration across Microsoft’s products, creating a unified Microsoft 365 solution. Windows Autopilot simplifies the deployment of new Windows 10 devices in your...
  9. Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot

in Windows 10 News
    Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot: 4K4hC5NchbE UPDATE 4/23/18 Dell is now shipping systems with Windows AutoPilot for customers in the United States, Canada, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, with other countries to follow soon. Customers who are interested in AutoPilot should contact their Dell...
  10. Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing Windows deployment with Windows AutoPilot: Windows AutoPilot is a suite of capabilities designed to simplify and modernize the deployment and management of new Windows 10 PCs. As Rob Lefferts announced this morning, the Windows AutoPilot Deployment service marks the start of these capabilities. With Windows AutoPilot,...