Windows 10: Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e

Discus and support Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I click "Retry" it shows the same error instantly. I can check back once my other updates are finished.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KhiKidman, Dec 10, 2019.

1. KhiKidman Win User

Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e

Every time I click "Retry" it shows the same error instantly. I can check back once my other updates are finished. Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e be5158ef-8711-43cc-9334-2418ae01344f?upload=true.png

:)

KhiKidman, Dec 10, 2019

2. Getting an error 0X8024600e

I get this error on my 950 phone for several apps. Particularly Groove music.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Ira Horowitz, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Getting an error 0X8024600e

Hi Ira,

Just to check, have you tried performing a soft reset on your phone in order to resolve error 0X8024600e on your phone?

You can press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then wait for the phone to finish restarting.

Afterwards, check if the phone would allow you to access apps this time.

Let us know how it goes.

Billy Med, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to use Autopilot to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, without decrypting Symantec Endpoint encryption drive.

We would suggest you to refer the Symantec article on
    How to upgrade computers encrypted with Symantec Endpoint Encryption to a Windows 10 release
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the article on
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices
    to know more about using Windows Autopilot.

However, as you are working on Windows Autopilot, let me point you in the right direction towards the appropriate forum better suited for Windows Autopilot. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to assist you with your query. I hope that you will find the resolution at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Autopilot (KB4532441) Download error - 0x8024600e - Similar Threads - Autopilot KB4532441 Download

2. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  3. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autopilot error: I have been trying to fix my "Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant Service" but ended up disabling it but somehow its still lagging the pc badly. I do not know what to do. I have cleared TPM. disabled the app itself but none of it seems to be working. I am worried that it will...
  4. Autopilot error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Autopilot error message repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autopilot error message repeatedly: Why am I getting this message:Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported. HRESULT: 0x80070491 File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128 Message: NULL...
  6. Autopilot error message repeatedly

Autopilot error message repeatedly: Why am I getting this message:Autopilot.dll WIL error was reported. HRESULT: 0x80070491 File: onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cpp, line 128 Message: NULL...
  7. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  8. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  9. AutoPilot Deploying Application Error 0x800b0100

AutoPilot Deploying Application Error 0x800b0100: "No Signature was present in the subject" That is the error I am receiving when trying deploy apps to my windows devices. I am using both Intertwine and MSI Files, and currently neither are working. how is everyone else deploying applications to laptops managed in...
  10. KB4532441 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 1903 and 1909

in Windows 10 News
    KB4532441 Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10 1903 and 1909: Cumulative update for Autopilot in Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909: December 10, 2019 Applies to: Windows 10 version 1903, Windows 10 version 1909 Summary This update makes quality improvements to Windows Autopilot configured devices, which is the component that enables...