Windows 10: windows back screen

Discus and support windows back screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello ive a problem after turn back from sleep mode. and i have nothing to do even run task manager or ... how can i fix this? please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Behnam S3, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Behnam S3 Win User

windows back screen

hello

ive a problem after turn back from sleep mode.

and i have nothing to do

even run task manager or ...

how can i fix this? please help me

:)

Behnam S3, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

windows back screen

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

windows back screen

1. windows back screen - Similar Threads - screen

2. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  3. Roblox white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox white screen: Why when i open roblox it appear roblox words, after that white screen. i try to restart my laptop a few times, reinstall roblox a few times, it still doesn't work, then i try to reset my whole laptop, and then after reset download roblox, still doesn't work. so i really...
  4. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  5. Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.

Acer laptop showing white screen with cursor.: My 3 year old Acer aspire 5 laptop has only yesterday started showing a white screen with cursor on boot up. When it boots it shows the Acer logo and loading symbol but then instantly boots to a white screen, I have tried an external display but it shows the same thing. The...
  6. Laptop Black screen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  7. Laptop Black screen Issues

Laptop Black screen Issues: Well i have trouble when im turning on the laptop it will pop out a loading screen but after that its all black but u can see its still turning on. LIKE LITERALLY AFTER THE LOADING ITS BLACK OUT. I have tried many things like resetting my PC, Scan the system for the...
  8. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  9. Can't screen record with snipping tool.

Can't screen record with snipping tool.: When I try to screen record with the snipping tool, it loads for a couple of seconds and then denies me. Any suggestions?-Cameryn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-screen-record-with-snipping-tool/8d29ce79-c244-4c0d-b86d-4b19b69f2f8f
  10. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

System Freeze and Blue Screen Death: STOP CODE: DPC_WatchDog_Violation Window Stops Responding, freezes. Aftersometime, gets off itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-blue-screen-death/6c6d6ee7-0b3f-475c-86dd-f66d6d7c091d