Windows 10: Windows background change fade speed

Discus and support Windows background change fade speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've just downloaded WinDynamicDesktop to have macOS wallpapers that change during the time of the day, when the time changes the wallpaper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jaxsss, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Jaxsss Win User

Windows background change fade speed

Hello,

I've just downloaded WinDynamicDesktop to have macOS wallpapers that change during the time of the day, when the time changes the wallpaper fades extremely fast to another one and I dont even see the fade fully.

What I was wondering is if there is some option in Windows to slow down the fade for desktop background change.

I'm adding a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiMQndeDfg

Please let me know

Thanks

:)

Jaxsss, Jun 20, 2020

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Background Faded

When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint?

DivorcedBC, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Windows background change fade speed

Faded background

Updates on Windows 10 have made my desktop background faded and dark. The three menu lines at the top left appear and the image appears behind the apps on the Start menu. I've deleted all of those app shortcuts but the background still won't come to the
    fore. I'd prefer to see my background as brightly as I used to. How do I achieve this?

PaddyMulholland, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows background change fade speed

1. Windows background change fade speed - Similar Threads - background change fade

2. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  3. Background Change Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Change Windows?: How can I change my background even though I have not activated Windows? I don't want to activate it for money now, just another background Hintergrund Windows ändern?
  4. Faded desktop background after latest Windows 10 feature update

Faded desktop background after latest Windows 10 feature update: I just installed the latest Windows 10 feature update edition: Windows 10 Home, Version: 2004, OS build: 19041.450, experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0. Now the desktop background is faded and grey. I don't like this, how do I make it as full colour and...
  5. background change

background change: Hi there I had a screenshot (jpg) as a background, and earlier this week received a system update and my background was gone. I have gone into personalization to try to put it back but it couldn't find any photos at all, leastways not through there. Now the whole background...
  6. Background Changed?

Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899
  7. Background Changed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Background Changed?: I had a picture of my dog as my background and this morning it's gone with just a white pattern sheet. I went to my background but didn't know how to change it back. Can someone help me? 144899
  8. Background Faded

Background Faded: When I did the last upgrade my background faded out, why is it so faint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-faded/2fa01d5b-83ab-41ce-aed7-df0f44ecd0e4
  9. Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fade in, fade out in WMM 6.1: I'm working in Windows Movie Maker 6.1. I want to lengthen the time of fade in to white and fade out to white. I'm going into Tools > Options > Advanced and increasing the time in Transition Duration to 5 seconds, but it seems to have no effect on new projects. Did I miss a...
  10. SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLVED: Windows update faded washedout BLACK background color: It seems the news windows update has faded the black color on my system so bad it looks washed out. Now I know this may be a nvidia driver issue, so i updates to the latest driver there also. nope still fadedout washed out black background. Anyone found a fix for this...