Windows 10: Windows Background Error Sound.

Discus and support Windows Background Error Sound. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, for some days my Windows gives out an "Windows Sound" in some time intervalls while no message pops up. Through some external programs I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benwsh, Jan 20, 2022.

1. benwsh Win User

Windows Background Error Sound.

Hey guys, for some days my Windows gives out an "Windows Sound" in some time intervalls while no message pops up. Through some external programs I found out why the sound is created. Through the process monitor, this info shows why the sound is created.The problem is I have no idea what this means and want the sound to disappear. Thanks for the help in advance.

:)

benwsh, Jan 20, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows Background Error Sound. :p

cadaveca, Jan 20, 2022
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Background Error Sound. - Similar Threads - Background Error Sound

2. Background Audio Sounds Like Static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Audio Sounds Like Static: When I have more than 1 audio output at the same time, it will distort one of them making it sound grainy. Is there a setting I need to change? Surface Laptop 4...
  3. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: I updated my PC recently but failed to finish it. Since then an error or disconnect message keeps playing like when u unplug or plug a device. Please help its annoying....
  4. disconnect sound keeps playing in the background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disconnect sound keeps playing in the background: Recently my computer have an update but failed to finished it. When it restarted it keeps playing a disconnect sound like when you unplugged a USB cable. I realized that my Bluetooth no longer working, if I disable it, the noise will stop. But, once I re open it up the noise...
  5. Windows Background Error Sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Background Error Sound.: Hey guys, for some days my Windows gives out an "Windows Sound" in some time intervalls while no message pops up. Through some external programs I found out why the sound is created. Through the process monitor, this info shows why the sound is created.The problem is I have...
  6. Windows Background Error Sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background Error Sound.: Hey guys, for some days my Windows gives out an "Windows Sound" in some time intervalls while no message pops up. Through some external programs I found out why the sound is created. Through the process monitor, this info shows why the sound is created.The problem is I have...
  7. Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio: Hello, When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions welcome....
  8. Mafia 1 Steam no background sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mafia 1 Steam no background sound?: I got Mafia 1 on Steam (Windows 10). Everything works except the sound. In cutscenes, for example, the music runs, but during car rides there is no background music. How can you fix it? (Please no links with English texts) Mafia 1 Steam kein Hintergrundsound?
  9. windows 10 background sound issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 background sound issue: can anyone help me figure out why im hearing a splash sound in the background because i dont have anything open. It happens every 20 minutes and i cant fix it. I dont know how it started and its really annoying. It like a water drop noise notification....
  10. Background error on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background error on windows 10: [IMG]Hello! I’ve been struggling with my computer recently as it suddenly started acting up. First my desktop background is an error message and now I noticed that my computer is performing way slower and with more effort than its supposed to. I really appreciate any help I...