Windows 10: windows background keeps not responding

Discus and support windows background keeps not responding in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/auzbxiy8q7791.png?width=1682&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2c84a1461acf31172c222b80aa36e69bb473e09 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DeepNoobed, Jun 22, 2022.

1. windows background keeps not responding

/u/DeepNoobed, Jun 22, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 22, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows background keeps not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 22, 2022
  4. windows background keeps not responding

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

Change desktop background and colors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

windows background keeps not responding

1. windows background keeps not responding - Similar Threads - background keeps responding

2. Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and seem to have this really annoying bug when I set a wallpaper: When I set a picture as the wallpaper and restart Windows, it resets to a solid color. I have tried many things online but nothing seems to work such as:- DISM.exe clean-...
  3. Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and seem to have this really annoying bug when I set a wallpaper: When I set a picture as the wallpaper and restart Windows, it resets to a solid color. I have tried many things online but nothing seems to work such as:- DISM.exe clean-...
  4. Background desktop not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background desktop not responding: Hey! so, most of the times i click the right click on the mouse the blue thing of the mouse starts rotating and it dont stops, and when u spam click it it just like refreshes but still a cannot do anything to my apps example: im trying to extract something, but the blue mouse...
  5. Background desktop not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background desktop not responding: Hey! so, most of the times i click the right click on the mouse the blue thing of the mouse starts rotating and it dont stops, and when u spam click it it just like refreshes but still a cannot do anything to my apps example: im trying to extract something, but the blue mouse...
  6. Background desktop not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 keep crashing/not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keep crashing/not responding: Every so often windows 10 will randomly stop responding and it just stay frozen for awhile before telling me windows 10 isnt responding. I've updated drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled some programs, checked for viruses, checked for windows updates and it is still occuring....
  8. Windows 10 keeps not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps not responding: My windows keeps getting crashed after I try to shut it down or restart it. I can't open the task manager or kill any program. Also, when I try to change my laptop fan or activate my pad through the Fn keys, it does not have any effects. Another problem I have in hand is...
  9. Word Keeps Not Responding

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Keeps Not Responding: Hello, I have a co-worker who's MS Word keeps not responding when using spell check. It happens on any word file. The task manager seems to show the hard drive at 2% when word does not respond but CPU and RAM looks fine. They are server files. Specs: 64 bit Win 10, 8 gig...
  10. windows explorer keeps showing not responding

in Browsers and Email
    windows explorer keeps showing not responding: Hello, As titled, windows explorer keeps on saying that it is not responding, at first it was the odd time, know it very frequent , it reboots itself and then it's ok for a little while then it comes up with not responding, It is starting to get very annoying. Does...