Windows 10: Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

Discus and support Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MS_EF, Aug 30, 2022.

1. MS_EF Win User

Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the file in the network resource a few days ago, but the computers still show the old background. What do I have to do to change the background?

:)

MS_EF, Aug 30, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 30, 2022
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Aug 30, 2022
  4. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

1. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update - Similar Threads - Background set via

2. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  3. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  4. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  7. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  8. Setting Defender Options via GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Defender Options via GPO: Hi all, I am trying to change a setting for 'App & browser control' --> 'Check apps and files' from 'Warn' to 'Block' via a GPO setting. I believe that I have the latest Windows Defender template installed. I cannot see an option to enforce the 'Block' setting, I I can...
  9. Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO: I have the case: I'd like to overwrite proxy settings set up via GPO in site policy - 1. User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel Setting\Internet Settings -> Connections -> LAN settings, using: 2. User Configuration\Preferences\Windows Settings\Registry ->...
  10. Windows Updates GPO settings?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates GPO settings?: Just wondering here on this GPO setting which I am considering to change from Option 2 to Option 4 is which to Download the Updates automatically and have those installed on a schedule. The default schedule is 3:00AM but I tend to leave my laptop off entirely during the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting desktop background group policy not working