Windows 10: Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

Discus and support Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello When i try to do a System Image backup i get the error "Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point. 0x8078001F" I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErikLarsson6, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

Hello

When i try to do a System Image backup i get the error "Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point. 0x8078001F"

I have tried everything and nothing works.

:)

ErikLarsson6, Apr 1, 2020

2. Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

Hello

When i try to do a System Image backup i get the error "Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point. (0x8078001F)"

I have tried everything and nothing works.

ErikLarsson6, May 25, 2020
  3. eTAM_101 Win User
    Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point (0x8078001F)

I tried but failed to perform "Create a system image" of Windows 10 with the error message:

"Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point (0x8078001F)"

eTAM_101, May 25, 2020
  4. Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point

1. Windows Backup cannot find the shared protection point - Similar Threads - Backup cannot find

2. I cannot find shared items in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot find shared items in Windows 10: I have an issue when sharing items in Windows 10. When I share a file or folder by right-click > give access to > Specific people, I can see the Users folder in the list of shares, but not the individual file or folder I shared. Example: I want to share this folder:...
  3. laptop cannot find shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop cannot find shared printer: My laptop cannot find my shared printer on my desktop. Both are running Windows 10. Printer is wired to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cannot-find-shared-printer/6a086319-56d9-45bf-89c0-55edc24b01fc
  4. laptop cannot find shared printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop cannot find shared printer: My laptop cannot find my shared printer on my desktop. Both are running Windows 10. Printer is wired to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-cannot-find-shared-printer/6a086319-56d9-45bf-89c0-55edc24b01fc
  5. laptop cannot find shared printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I cannot enable system Protection to create a restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot enable system Protection to create a restore point: Hi, I cannot enable system Protection to create a restore point. I have searched around for solutions, but cannot find any newer solutions due to the fact windows has changed since these solutions were posted. so how do I fix this challenge? [ATTACH]...
  7. Cannot find and delete share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot find and delete share: This is a strange problem. I have two Win 10 Pro 1903 PCs on my home network. The first is a laptop named Bill4. The second is a desktop named Desktop2. Both are logged into my Microsoft account. On Desktop2 in File Explorer under This PC is an entry labeled C on Bill4....
  8. Cannot turn off the password protected sharing. The option for password protected sharing...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot turn off the password protected sharing. The option for password protected sharing...: Hi support team I want to turn off the password protected sharing on my PC. So, the other users available on the same network can access my shared folder without entering any user credentials. To do that I entered into the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and...
  9. Cannot find manually created System Restore Points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find manually created System Restore Points: I'm having Internet Connection issues with Microsoft, Dell Update and Chrome and want to restore system back to before use of Internet security program. One auto restore point does display but mine don't. Auto restore point failed. Is there a way to get more restore...
  10. How to protect reparse points ignored in File History backups

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to protect reparse points ignored in File History backups: Hi It appears that the FH default catalog does not include <username>\AppData - I cannot imagine why, as its contents are obviously needed. My difficulties, mainly in understanding I think, started after adding AppData to the catalog: I received a batch of Event Log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system backup error windows backup cannot find the shared protection point windows 10