Windows 10: Windows backup compatibility

Discus and support Windows backup compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,today I am backing up my C: drive to my hard drive, and I was wondering if i can use backup created on Windows 11 to restore my files on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MakoPog, Jan 19, 2022.

1. MakoPog Win User

Windows backup compatibility

Hello,today I am backing up my C: drive to my hard drive, and I was wondering if i can use backup created on Windows 11 to restore my files on Windows 10. Can I?Thanks,MakoPog

:)

MakoPog, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows backup compatibility

1. Windows backup compatibility - Similar Threads - backup compatibility

2. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  3. All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All these user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most...: HELP⁉‍In layman's terms please...without all the user/networking/linkage/setup/backup and recovery problems; what is the most user-friendly OS/PC? Microsoftsorry to say is so departmentalized it's ruining its products....
  4. Windows backup compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows backup compatibility: Hello,today I am backing up my C: drive to my hard drive, and I was wondering if i can use backup created on Windows 11 to restore my files on Windows 10. Can I?Thanks,MakoPog...
  5. [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.: original post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-backup-usb-restore-is-not-efi-bios/ab07edc9-f25d-43e8-abfb-6b879d1f59eaanswers.microsoft does Not allow to Edit title or post after x months...Anyway....found a solution...problem was that...
  6. [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.

[SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.: original post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-backup-usb-restore-is-not-efi-bios/ab07edc9-f25d-43e8-abfb-6b879d1f59eaanswers.microsoft does Not allow to Edit title or post after x months...Anyway....found a solution...problem was that...
  7. Mac dead. Backup disks not Win10 compatible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac dead. Backup disks not Win10 compatible: Hi, I'm a rookie to Windows and see my Mac backup hard drives are invisible to Win10. Not sure how this HFS+ system works. Is there a guide to solving this somewhere? A reliable software program? Maybe another group? Thanks. submitted by /u/Saintbridge2 [link]...
  8. Help with SQL Backup compatibility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with SQL Backup compatibility: I would like some help please. I have taken a back up on SQL Server 2008 version 10.0.5538. I need to restore this on a new server. What version of SQL server are compatible with this backup? Thanks in advance....
  9. Seagate Backup Plus not compatible for windows store

Seagate Backup Plus not compatible for windows store: So i recently bought a Seagate Backup Plus Slim thinking i would be able to save some space for games on it but apparently the windows 10 Microsoft store is not recognizing it as compatible is this a pc issue or am i doing something wrong ?...
  10. I'm looking for a Windows 10 compatible desktop backup and sync app

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I'm looking for a Windows 10 compatible desktop backup and sync app: I'm looking for a Windows 10 compatible desktop backup and sync app that has the following characteristics: (1) Google Drive: Can backup files to Google Drive (2) One-way Copying: Allows me to specify one-way copying. I do not want the backup app to modify the contents of my...