Windows 10: Windows Badge

Discus and support Windows Badge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10? 34232 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jandmhaines, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Windows Badge

I love OneNote Badge for Android. Can we expect it for Windows 10?

:)

jandmhaines, Dec 17, 2015

2. Windows Upgrade To Windows 10

I congratulate you for winning so many badges for contributing the most in community forum plus Windows Insider badges. I have never seen anyone winning so many badges. I also thank you for helping me. I am also a Windows Insider.

Debjyoti Gorai, Dec 17, 2015
  3. 14.328 Taskbar badging. Are there any settings to turn this on? I'm not getting any badges.

14.328 Taskbar badging. Are there any settings to turn this on? I'm not getting any badges.

The_tech_guy, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows Badge

1. Windows Badge - Similar Threads - Badge

2. Missing PL 300 certificate badge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing PL 300 certificate badge: Missing PL 300 certificate badge* Moved from 365 Insider/Access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-pl-300-certificate-badge/92d9272c-8e99-4f2e-9574-6f20876d8e21
  3. Missing PL 300 certificate badge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing PL 300 certificate badge: Missing PL 300 certificate badge* Moved from 365 Insider/Access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-pl-300-certificate-badge/92d9272c-8e99-4f2e-9574-6f20876d8e21
  4. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  5. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously: Hi there,I'm using Windows 10 in a work domain, and I have a few folder shortcuts on my desktop. Some of them are shortcuts to folders on my C drive and some are shortcuts to network folders. I've noticed that the normal blue arrow badge that indicates a folder is a shortcut...
  6. Badges on folder shortcuts change or disappear mysteriously

7. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  8. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...: I have Windows 10. I tried to access the Personalization / app behaviors but that doesn't exist under the personalization on my system. I've been thru the taskbar list of options to no avail. Can I get some assistance please?...
  9. All the task bar badges have disappeared. The apps are still pinned to the taskbar but no...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots: Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshotsWhen I change the combine taskbar setting to "when the taskbar is full" - the badges reaper.Any clues how to resolve...