Windows 10: Windows banloader virus detected

Discus and support Windows banloader virus detected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was away from my computer for a couple of hours and when I came back, windows had detected a virus called banloader, I researched it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stealerwolf, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Windows banloader virus detected

So I was away from my computer for a couple of hours and when I came back, windows had detected a virus called banloader, I researched it and it appears to be a trojan that is used to collect bank passwords and stuff of this nature. Is it safe to just format my computer?

obs: I've scanned it multiple times and it hasn't found anything since. The location it was found was the local state folder inside my windows profile so I am pretty scared that it is hiding in system 32

submitted by /u/stealerwolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stealerwolf, Apr 12, 2021

2. How to destroy || TrojanDownloader: Win32/Banload ||

Infected with "TrojanDownloader: Win32 / Banload", but did not know how to remove, I ran a lot of antivirus tools but can not detect this virus.

Even Malwarebytes and adwcleaner or Bitdefender (I'm using it) will never detect this malicious code. Even reinstalling a new windows does not resolve, it still appears after that? I get this virus for a long time, but can not escape. Please help me, please.
    Thank you.

SựTrần Văn, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows banloader virus detected

1. Windows banloader virus detected - Similar Threads - banloader virus detected

2. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  3. Virus Detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Detected: I'm trying to download an executable file from Google Drive but keep getting a "Virus Detected" warning that prevents the request from being completed. I can't see the file anywhere as blocked in the Windows Denfender reports, I've disabled Windows Defender, and even added...
  4. Virus Detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. virus detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  6. virus detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus detection: i was downloading a file from crome suddenly there was a pop up and something small sized downloaded near to 5-6 mb i didnt get time to react it was passed by crome virus detection test but when it landed on pc i got virus alerts by win defender then suddenly it started...
  7. virus detection

8. Virus detected

Virus detected: I have a notification that say, virus detected. It has a Microsoft logo on it. It has an option "click here to remove virus". Is this legit? Should I click on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-detected/17e88016-b274-41d3-afd2-b70b14b30f59
  9. "Virus detected" windows notification

"Virus detected" windows notification: I have received a notification, apparently through Windows, that my computer has viruses. See the image below. I immediately ran scans with Adaware and Malwarebytes. Adaware came up with nothing. Malwarebytes found 6 items and quarantined them. I shut down the PC and started...
  10. Virus Detection

Virus Detection: In my situation, I develop some accounting software of VB winform to use, normaly my software will modify registry to set offcie trusted location and whether the user who reads in registry has admin authority. However, I found here that it is no problem for window defender to...