Windows 10: windows banned my produtkey

Discus and support windows banned my produtkey in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows banned my produtkey, because i did fresh instalation of windows 10 pro. so now my produt key dont work because some microsofts bulls*it. what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RikuZonex, Jul 29, 2019.

1. RikuZonex Win User

windows banned my produtkey

windows banned my produtkey, because i did fresh instalation of windows 10 pro. so now my produt key dont work because some microsofts bulls*it. what do i do to get my produt key unbanned?

please help if can windows banned my produtkey :D

:)

RikuZonex, Jul 29, 2019

2. produtkey

I need windows 10 produtkey

shariqsalam, Jul 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. windows banned my produtkey - Similar Threads - banned produtkey

2. I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I fully expect to be banned from the forum for this expression of my thoughts.: This can never see the light of day - the rules of conduct constrain meaningful discussion. I am not going to let somebody who will remain nameless tell me that no one in the forum would ever recommend a mal ware program such as ESPET or Malwarebytes. When I defended myself...
  3. Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you instantly banned for pointing out microsofts policies being in violation of...: Why is it when you inform Microsoft that they are in violation of section 1345.02 Unfair or deceptive acts or practices. of the ohio revised code, they chose to ban you? Causing me to take an entire 30 seconds to create a fake email and get a fake phone number? That's just...
  4. Why has Windows banned DVD playing on its devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why has Windows banned DVD playing on its devices?: Apparently in the past few days, DVDs no longer play on Windows devices. Their crappy Windows Media Player doesn't recognize them; VLC Media Player no longer recognizes or plays DVDs, and every other avenue to watching purchased, legal, official DVDs appears to be gone. Why?...
  5. Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store: Dear Microsoft, I hope someone from MS directly will read this. I've tried the MS Store hotline already but unfortunately they weren't very helpful. I am in kind of a tricky situation right now. I bought a brand new Huawei Matebook from the Microsoft Store only two months...
  6. Huawei banned by the US

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Huawei banned by the US: Hey guys, I got the Huawei Matebook X Pro a month ago. It's awesome, however i am quite worried about the US ban, would this affect current laptops? Will my laptop suddenly not work at all since Microsoft might withdraw the Windows license from Huawei laptops? How should we,...
  7. How can I ban / restrict myself from certain websites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I ban / restrict myself from certain websites?: I have addiction to certain websites (NOT adult sites) that I want to block myself for a certain period of time . Is there any freeware or low price software to do so? Windows 10 environment It should work on all browsers otherwise it's not useful.... 132476
  8. Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Banned for chewing out a trolling team killer: So i have been banned for the reason of voice communication i generally am pretty kick back but after being team killed in a lot of different games and reports sent off for bad sports in game threats and so on i got tired of the enforcement team not caring so i decided that...
  9. fh4 i got banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 i got banned: hi I got BANNED from forza horizon 4!!!! from online only which is good I ll tell you what I got banned from auction house, online horizon life and online adventure, forza shop, clubs, and that was all I got a message from the forza turn 10 community team and says oh you are...
  10. Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines: Today we banned a digital marketing group in the Philippines — Twinmark Media Enterprises and all its subsidiaries — from Facebook. This organization has repeatedly violated our misrepresentation and spam policies — including through coordinated inauthentic behavior, the use...