Windows 10: Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react

Discus and support Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I click on the Windows bar, then it needs 2-3 seconds to react.Like change the volume.I made a small Screen Recording of the issue:Video of Laggy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stefan Murawski, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react

When I click on the Windows bar, then it needs 2-3 seconds to react.Like change the volume.I made a small Screen Recording of the issue:Video of Laggy Windows barWhat I tried:sfc /scannow no errors reporteddism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth no errors reportedchkdsk /scan everything fineReboot brings nothingRest of the system is fine. If I use the Hardware Buttons on the Headset for the volume, they are instant, but the taskbar is not. Start Programms from Taskbar: No Delay, instant.Search: feals like 100ms.Startbutton: 2sTime & Volume: 2-3sOther Icons in the Taskbar on the ri

:)

Stefan Murawski, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

explorer.exe restarts every 2-3 seconds Windows 10 Pro

Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that explorer.exe restarts automatically in every 2-3 seconds.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Conflict between third party applications.

2. Corrupt System Files.

Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs or not. If not, I would suggest you to set the computer in a clean boot state and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Boot the computer to Safe Mode. In Safe Mode computer starts
    with minimal set of drivers and files.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2:

If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, perform a clean boot and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
    in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    3 Apps Not Downloading

Hi Omer,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible causes why this issue occurred. We suggest
    that you perform these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Run the Troubleshooter.

To do this, please follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Windows Store Apps
      to run the Troubleshooter.

After running the
    Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. Kindly follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      System and Security.

• Click on
      Windows Update
      to
      run the Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Restart
      your computer

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react

Some buttons not reacting when I click on them

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Did you make any hardware or software changes prior to this issue?

• What is the current build installed on your computer? (To check the build, Press
      Windows + R keys to open Run command, type
      Winver and press Enter)

• What happens when you click on these buttons? Did you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.
    Method 2: I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and type Enter.

• Click on View All on top left corner.

• Select Hardware from the list and follow the prompts for
      troubleshooting.
    Method 3: Run the Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter.

• Run the Troubleshooter.
    Refer: Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Fix problems with the Start menu

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react

1. Windows bar needs 2-3 Seconds to react - Similar Threads - bar needs Seconds

2. Sometimes graphic and audio stuttering like 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes graphic and audio stuttering like 2-3 seconds.: Hello sometimes my pc stuttering like 2-3 seconds idk what is the reason. My system : Rtx 3060, Ryzen 5 5600, Biostar b450mh. For example when i play a game the screen starts stuttering and audio stuttering like 2-3 seconds. Its similiar like slowdown setting0.10 :And it...
  3. Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest: In this morning I noticed that when I stay 2-3 seconds without using the mouse or keyboard they freeze for 5 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-freezing-after-2-3-seconds-of/56f079f9-c29e-4fd1-90d1-cf49726508ad
  4. Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest

Mouse and keyboard freezing after 2-3 seconds of rest: In this morning I noticed that when I stay 2-3 seconds without using the mouse or keyboard they freeze for 5 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-freezing-after-2-3-seconds-of/56f079f9-c29e-4fd1-90d1-cf49726508ad
  5. Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds: System:Windows 11 Home 21H2 on ASUS Prime H510M-E board with Intel i5 10400 processor & 8 GB RAM.Problem:The display goes blank for 2 or 3 seconds before recovering, this happens randomly but not frequently.Details:This is a new development after using the system for several...
  6. Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds

Display blanks out for 2 or 3 seconds: System:Windows 11 Home 21H2 on ASUS Prime H510M-E board with Intel i5 10400 processor & 8 GB RAM.Problem:The display goes blank for 2 or 3 seconds before recovering, this happens randomly but not frequently.Details:This is a new development after using the system for several...
  7. Programs close after 2-3 seconds

Programs close after 2-3 seconds: Hello, (sorry if this is in the wrong place it's my first time here...) Currently I am dealing with Windows 10 (20h2 hilariously the about windows tab closes shortly after opening too)randomly closing programs after opening them. It does not happen with everything. Firefox...
  8. Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer freezes for 2-3 seconds: Hello Everyone, My computer freezes for 2-3 seconds from time to time, then it goes on working normally. This is quite annoying. The computer is just a few days old! Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance. 161752
  9. Delay on file explorer operations of about 2 to 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Delay on file explorer operations of about 2 to 3 seconds: I have an annoying delay on the use of my computer since upgrading to Windows 10. The most obvious place is when using the file explorer. I get a 2 to 3 second delay on most operations. These would include: dragging a file into a folder, renaming a file, naming a new folder,...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....