Windows 10: Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

Discus and support Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello community,I have the following scenario and issue:we are using an SSO solution with several windows 2016 based OS servers with a session broker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TsvetelinYordanov1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

Hello community,I have the following scenario and issue:we are using an SSO solution with several windows 2016 based OS servers with a session broker and a load balancer hosted on an F5 device. We have published several web applications and windows applications on it. For the Windows based applications they are making an RDP to additional servers outside of the above mentioned. Unfortunately for 1 of them we are faceing the following issue: when the user start an RDP connection he is prompted for user name and password, after he inputs them the application "vanashes" and the only way to make i

:)

TsvetelinYordanov1, Jan 25, 2023

2. Unable to launch applications in RDP session

Issue: User is unable to launch applications when connected to a device through RDP

To clarify:

RDP connection itself is successful. User is can access device. But when user clicks an application, it does not launch.

User IS able to launch applications when signed into destination device directly.

Other users are not encountering issues opening applications when connected via RDP on the same devices.

Issue seems to occur only on this users specific profile.

Any suggestions?

Magan Zanella, Jan 25, 2023
  3. RDP

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?

Initially when we received the problem there wasn't any changes made on the computer since we couldn't figure out the problem, we upgraded the pc to windows 10. It fixed the problem momentarily and then it starts again. Then we re initiated the upgrade the
      same day I wrote this post and it was fixed again and then on today the issue is back
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the past we would delete the MS Licensing Protocol folder as suggested by so many other posts and restart the RDP connection ad administrator to rebuild it. This time around it didn't fix anything. Like I said previously we've tried to upgrade the PC and
      the fix is temporal
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem? No
    • When did you notice about this issue? I'm not sure when it started because I haven't been on this project that long but I would say within the last month based on me. Based on other conversations this has happened in the past.
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting? Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Sure
      Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP d7470294-b2af-4c9c-aa56-a971016a58bf.jpg

NikkiGarcia02, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

RDP not working on MAC

In order to keep things simple I suggest you start by using a Windows PC to connect to your RDP host.

Remember also that the RDP host must run Windows Professional.

Frederik Long, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

1. Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP - Similar Threads - Based application visulising

2. Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...: Customer has really weird problem - they are using ERP system over RDP connetion, both desktop sessions and RemoteApp sessions, depends of user work profile.Now, about month ago we got some calls, that ERP system is staying in "Not responding" status for 15-30 minutes, if...
  3. Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application is hanging over RDP connection only if connection is started from domain member...: Customer has really weird problem - they are using ERP system over RDP connetion, both desktop sessions and RemoteApp sessions, depends of user work profile.Now, about month ago we got some calls, that ERP system is staying in "Not responding" status for 15-30 minutes, if...
  4. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  5. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  6. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP: Hello community,I have the following scenario and issue:we are using an SSO solution with several windows 2016 based OS servers with a session broker and a load balancer hosted on an F5 device. We have published several web applications and windows applications on it. For the...
  8. Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP

Windows Based application not visulising when started from RDP: Hello community,I have the following scenario and issue:we are using an SSO solution with several windows 2016 based OS servers with a session broker and a load balancer hosted on an F5 device. We have published several web applications and windows applications on it. For the...
  9. System.ObjectDisposedException when starting an application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System.ObjectDisposedException when starting an application: I had upgraded the OS and now an application will not connect via the network today. Windows 10 Professional Version 1903 OS Build 18362.356 on both PC's I have checked that network discovery is active on both PC's but when I start the application it asks me to browse to a...
  10. Unable to launch applications in RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch applications in RDP session: Issue: User is unable to launch applications when connected to a device through RDP To clarify: RDP connection itself is successful. User is can access device. But when user clicks an application, it does not launch. User IS able to launch applications when signed into...