Windows 10: Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......

Discus and support Windows basic display driver is keeps installing...... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG][IMG]I have Intel display driver. I recently clean install windows 10. After that, default display driver is set to windows Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJP.1, Apr 2, 2020.

1. JJP.1 Win User

Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......

Windows basic display driver is keeps installing...... [​IMG]Windows basic display driver is keeps installing...... [​IMG]Windows basic display driver is keeps installing...... [​IMG]I have Intel display driver.

I recently clean install windows 10.

After that, default display driver is set to windows Microsoft basic display driver.

So, I checked my Intel display driver in windows update and downloaded it and installed it.

After, the few minutes of my Intel driver installation,

It again returned back Microsoft basic display driver.

I can't able to install my correct Intel display driver.

Windows keeps using basic display driver and not allowing me to use my Intel display driver.....

What should I do???????

:)

JJP.1, Apr 2, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......

Display Driver keeps crashing than recovering

Hello Lego,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play the game as computer prompts with error “Display Drivers have stopped responding and have recovered” and screen freezes, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.

• Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.

• If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

• And restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......

1. Windows basic display driver is keeps installing...... - Similar Threads - basic display driver

2. microsoft basic display driver AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft basic display driver AMD: microsoft basic display driver AMD problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-driver-amd/c49b6b98-8c3a-4550-b9e6-c6e18aa30923
  3. microsoft basic display driver AMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft basic display driver AMD: microsoft basic display driver AMD problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-driver-amd/c49b6b98-8c3a-4550-b9e6-c6e18aa30923
  4. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  5. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  6. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. microsoft basic display driver

microsoft basic display driver: my graphics is set as microsoft basic display driver, its a recent problem after my son tried to install a high tech graphics driver for his gaming and I got the BSOD and have been trying to fix the problem myself. I uninstalled the original graphics driver but I can't...
  8. Display Driver Not Working - Basic Windows 10 Driver Works, But Keeps Updating

Display Driver Not Working - Basic Windows 10 Driver Works, But Keeps Updating: My older Lenovo desktop system H50 display driver is causing issues, so I rolled back to the default/basic Windows Display driver - which fixes the issue. But...Windows keeps updating it. How can I get Windows to not update this driver?...
  9. Need MS Basic Display driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need MS Basic Display driver: Very long story short, I need the MS Display driver so I can install it in a bootable recovery USB drive. I've searched and searched, and I can't find a way to download it. *Redface The websites that purport to have this driver are just scamming people. *Mad Can some kind...
  10. microsoft basic display driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft basic display driver: Hi, I have dell N1050 Laptop. For some reason I cannot use intel graphics driver and can only use Microsoft basic display driver. I went to repair shop to fix this. they say its hardware and can't be fixed without changing motherboard. I can't spend that much right now. I...