Windows 10: Windows basic driver

Discus and support Windows basic driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi i have a ASUSVivobooks14 S410UA I just brought it this year and didnt have any problems wIth it but recently its started to glith everytime i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Franklindsouza1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Windows basic driver

Hi i have a ASUSVivobooks14 S410UA

I just brought it this year and didnt have any problems wIth it but recently its started to glith everytime i tried to log in after entering my passowrd as in going black and flickering i reaslied the problem was with my dispaly driver i went into safe mode and rolled back the driver to the windows basic driver and it worked but my graphics is really bad and i cant make sense as to why my laptop wont run the graphics it came with.

None of the graphics i update to work.

The graphics it came with is Intel(R)UHD Graphics 620 and under device manager for compatible hard ware 4 of these show up and the fith one being the microsoft basic display adapter everythime i try to update to one of these verisons rangeing form 2017 to 2018 it goes back to the flickering

I have a 1 year warrenty from asus, will this problem be covered by them or is there something i can do to fix this

Thanks in advance.

:)

Franklindsouza1, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Windows update reverted display to MS Basic Display Driver

Hi,

Normally, this issue occurs when the drivers were being corrupted or updated after the recent update. Since you've already tried to install the latest driver, we suggest that you roll back to the previous driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. To
    do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to roll back to the previous version of the driver, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver.
    • Select OK.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Windows basic driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows basic driver

1. Windows basic driver - Similar Threads - basic driver

2. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  3. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  4. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY DRIVER with error code 31 please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY DRIVER with error code 31 please help.: Hello, On my old DELL XPS L502x, there are two display adapters one is INTEL HD 3000 and the second one is Nvidia Geforce GT 540m and the Nvidia one is not showing. Instead of the nvidia one it is showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER with the ERROR CODE 31.....I'm worried,...
  6. MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY DRIVER with error code 31 please help.

MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY DRIVER with error code 31 please help.: Hello, On my old DELL XPS L502x, there are two display adapters one is INTEL HD 3000 and the second one is Nvidia Geforce GT 540m and the Nvidia one is not showing. Instead of the nvidia one it is showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER with the ERROR CODE 31.....I'm worried,...
  7. Display adapter suddenly changed to Microsoft Basic Display Driver and now nothing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display adapter suddenly changed to Microsoft Basic Display Driver and now nothing is...: So I was just having a good time on my gaming laptop watching a Youtube video, and all of a sudden my wallpaper went missing. I could not change my brightness. My laptop was very slow. I went into my display settings in the Windows Settings app. It said; Display 1: Connected...
  8. Display adapter suddenly changed to Microsoft Basic Display Driver and now nothing is...

Display adapter suddenly changed to Microsoft Basic Display Driver and now nothing is...: So I was just having a good time on my gaming laptop watching a Youtube video, and all of a sudden my wallpaper went missing. I could not change my brightness. My laptop was very slow. I went into my display settings in the Windows Settings app. It said; Display 1: Connected...
  9. So basically, I Was installing windows 10 and I accidentally deleted all drivers. What can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So basically, I Was installing windows 10 and I accidentally deleted all drivers. What can...: Tech driver’s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-basically-i-was-installing-windows-10-and-i/78b341cc-d92a-417f-9cfd-fcd80a6e6503
  10. So basically, I Was installing windows 10 and I accidentally deleted all drivers. What can...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So basically, I Was installing windows 10 and I accidentally deleted all drivers. What can...: Tech driver’s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-basically-i-was-installing-windows-10-and-i/78b341cc-d92a-417f-9cfd-fcd80a6e6503