Windows 10: Windows .bat File

Discus and support Windows .bat File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a .bat file on a pc that is supposed to get and send a file to and from a server. This .bat file is working properly when I run it on the pc but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnthonyDP, Aug 16, 2019.

1. AnthonyDP Win User

Windows .bat File

I have a .bat file on a pc that is supposed to get and send a file to and from a server. This .bat file is working properly when I run it on the pc but will not when trying to run it through a 3rd party software. there have been no errors, the .bat file will start to run but will never finish. Any Solutions?

:)

AnthonyDP, Aug 16, 2019

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 16, 2019
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Lucasonas Win User

Windows .bat File

BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows .bat File

1. Windows .bat File - Similar Threads - bat File

2. How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to launch a bat file the second internet disconects? WINDOWS 10: All I want is to have a bat file I made run the second my wireless internet spontaneously disconnects. I have tried using task scheduler but I just found out Start only if the following network connection is available is broken after Windows 10 anniversary update. Checked or...
  3. How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?: hard to describe what im looking for i'll do my best to explain in details. example, an image software I use photo.exe when installed it automatically set up shell in registry for windows context menu for files type .bmp/.jpg etc etc. when viewed in registry/shell it show...
  4. need help creating a file/folder listing *.bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    need help creating a file/folder listing *.bat file: pretty much as the subject states, l had one in the past but l cant remember where l put it and forget how it was written. basically l just want a script that lists files and folders in a specific directory without listing the sub folders within that dir (just a bog standard...
  5. access denied to .BAT file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    access denied to .BAT file: I did a clean install of 1809 as I was having some issues no one had an answer for. In the process 1903 was released so I updated. I had to reinstall a program that was working in 1809. It is run inside a BAT file that first accesses my NAS to copy data files. The BAT...
  6. Bat file to turn on ClearType.

Bat file to turn on ClearType.: Hi there Ive noticed that as soon as I connect to webex, ClearType is turned off and my text looks pixelated. In older windows versions, I used to be able to run a bat file to automate it being turned back on: %SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe...
  7. Running .bat file as administrator from a folder containing "&" doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running .bat file as administrator from a folder containing "&" doesn't work?: So, as any other user that respects himself and his sanity, i have a collection of tiny .bat files that i have created for automatically fixing all kinds of annoyances M$ has blessed us with, everything from certain permissions to reg values, all nicely stored in one folder...
  8. Formating a Windows 10 .bat file.

Formating a Windows 10 .bat file.: How to format a .bat file to open a desktop icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formating-a-windows-10-bat-file/a40662a9-5b4d-42c5-89b5-744df6a64734
  9. Bat File to change notepad text

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat File to change notepad text: Hi, I've been trying to make a batch file to change a line fo text in a .txt file, to the .bat files current directory. for example running it would produce this result: Run .Bat line of text in file changes to the current directory of .bat Anyone know any help with...
  10. System.Net.WebClient in .bat problem with download zip file Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    System.Net.WebClient in .bat problem with download zip file Powershell: Hello, I'm preparing a .bat file that downloads few files. I encountered a problem with downloading a larger file. Perhaps it is not the size of the file but a specific link. Well, in the bat file I use the command: Code: powershell.exe -Command "(New-Object...