Windows 10: Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows

Discus and support Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so recently i was having problems with windows having BDOSing alot because of ShellExpirienceHost.exe having constant errors and BlackSOD but i decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MegalodonJonathan, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows

so recently i was having problems with windows having BDOSing alot because of ShellExpirienceHost.exe having constant errors and BlackSOD but i decided to reinstall windows 10 to see if it woul fix problems, it fixe4d most of my minor problems until i saw this happen

Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows 8ba30712-d056-4c68-a40c-dbb35d8443d0?upload=true.jpg thinking it was ShellExpirienceHost.exe again i looked in event viewer and found no error like usually, this hapened while iwas running FLash Player, i need to fix this fast please

:)

MegalodonJonathan, Oct 2, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 2, 2018
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows

1. Windows BDOS after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - BDOS reinstalling

2. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  3. ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Laptop Windows 11 Home constant BDOS and internal HDD showing as removable: Hello, I am currently facing an issue with my ASUS Vivobook laptop that is running Windows 11 Home. I am facing constant BDOS and restart issues. In addition, my internal HDD is showing as removable.I believe those issues started creeping up after I updated some drivers...
  4. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  5. I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,

I have blue screen error of unmountable boot volme BDOS and I can't open advanced options ,: I tried pressing all fn keys , delete key , esc key , but the advanced recovery screen not opens , how can I open advanced options screen , only f2 and f12 works , f2 opens bios setting setup utility and f12 opens a screen named boot manager as it's heading...
  6. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  7. BDOS due to kernel power event 41

BDOS due to kernel power event 41: Hey recently, I've been getting BDOS with a critical warning of kernel power event. I'm unsure of the specific reason but something that I know change was that I pressed clear CMOS button and Flash BIOS button when I was cleaning the PC thinking that it wouldn't change...
  8. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  9. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error: I received multiple BDOS errors since upgrading my PC a couple days ago, in particular right after playing games or when downloading a larger file. I went to the reliability history and found this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  10. BDOS Issues WHEA Uncorruptible Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bdos various windows 2019