Windows 10: Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping

Discus and support Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today for some reason the watermark about my windows 10 pro machine popped up saying my copy wasn't activated. Of course I ran the troubleshooter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by XinYZ, Nov 8, 2018.

1. XinYZ Win User

Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping

Today for some reason the watermark about my windows 10 pro machine popped up saying my copy wasn't activated.

Of course I ran the troubleshooter and it says my digital license is for windows 10 pro N and not windows 10 pro.

This is weird because on the account.microsoft.com site at the Devices section I can see my device with "Windows 10 Professional (10.0.17134.376)". Furthermore this device has run windows 10 pro for over a year and was always activated.
    I also tried to just activate using the default windows 10 pro key (VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T) with an error that said windows can't activate with this product key (0x803f8001)

Any way to solve this that doesn't involve a reinstall?

Also with windows' media tool it does not allow me to download the N version at all.

:)

XinYZ, Nov 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 8, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping

1. Windows became inactivated and troubleshoot not helping - Similar Threads - became inactivated troubleshoot

2. Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactivated Windows "Hello" won't leave: Two week old computer has allowed me to use it without setting up my windows account information. Today I inactivated the windows Hello. It didn't take. Also, how come I can sign into this forum with my WIN ID and password but I can't sign in to my two week old computer with...
  3. Troubleshooting help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting help: Hey recently built a pc January 1st starting January 14th I started having some issues. It started with a crash Black screen with some blue artifacting then after some time away I started getting blue screens every time I close a game as well as having performance issues Went...
  4. Troubleshooting help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting help: Hey recently built a pc January 1st starting January 14th I started having some issues. It started with a crash Black screen with some blue artifacting then after some time away I started getting blue screens every time I close a game as well as having performance issues Went...
  5. Touchscreen inactivated with update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen inactivated with update: I just wanted to share that the most recent Windows update caused the driver for my touchscreen laptop to be disabled. Asus was unable to help me. I then discovered on my own how to locate recent updates and uninstall the most recent one, and all of a sudden my touchscreen...
  6. Touchscreen inactivated with update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen inactivated with update: I just wanted to share that the most recent Windows update caused the driver for my touchscreen laptop to be disabled. Asus was unable to help me. I then discovered on my own how to locate recent updates and uninstall the most recent one, and all of a sudden my touchscreen...
  7. USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    USE OF inactivated WINDOWS 10: CAN SABRIMSM use the windows 10 inactivated state . he can't buy it . does he doing any theft ?and want to know that he used the windows 10 and pervious windows pirated before. So he want to apologize for these criminal acts. Microsoft want to fine him or they can forgive him...
  8. HELP! Windows just became self-destructive!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Windows just became self-destructive!: Hi all, Today was a really, really bad day. I am a music producer, and today I decided to finally render my latest project as I have the mastering appointment with my engineer tomorrow morning. Earlier today I got the message that my C drive was getting full. There was...
  9. Help with troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with troubleshooting: Help, the lights went out while my pc was entering safe mode and now i have an error code called bad system config info and most ways to fix it don’t work because there isn’t enough space on my main drive even though there is still 2tb on the secondary one and it won’t let me...
  10. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...