Windows 10: Windows became so slow and lagging

Discus and support Windows became so slow and lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It was ok before, but when I open 2 or tabs in chrome. It shows no memory close some programs. I searched YouTube and i changed virtual memory and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Saketh_007, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Windows became so slow and lagging

It was ok before, but when I open 2 or tabs in chrome. It shows no memory close some programs. I searched YouTube and i changed virtual memory and restarted. But then onwards it was super slow and lagging. It was not opening settings also and mouse pointer is not even moving. Help me.

:)

Saketh_007, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Laptop Asus Slow/Lag during and everytime windows update

Hi Ron,

It's really odd for your computer to experience a performance issue (slowness/lag) after each and every update, hence, it should improve your computer's performance. There could be some software that's causing the issue, or an outdated driver/s. That said,
    we suggest that you check if following the steps on this article to improve the performance of your computer
    will work.

Let us know if you're able to determine the culprit after following the steps on the said article.

Carlos Tin, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Windows became so slow and lagging

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows became so slow and lagging

1. Windows became so slow and lagging - Similar Threads - became slow lagging

2. So Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So Slow: Is there a reason that it takes about 2 minutes or more to load a page, and I can't play video, like news. It just stops and goes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-slow/19638dda-84f9-4ea2-a7f0-757aee7701c3
  3. Why Windows Defender processes suddenly became so "heavy"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Windows Defender processes suddenly became so "heavy"?: For years I never noticed any sort of slowdown, but recently (I'd say in the last 1-2 months) when Real Time Protection is running, computer gets terrible performances. For example, every time I plug a trusted usb device like an external soundcard or a MIDI keyboard, Defender...
  4. My gaming laptop became so slow after the update, help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My gaming laptop became so slow after the update, help.: Whenever I open a window, it freezes, the taskbar doesn't work properly, I can't click the shut down button, I am not sure what to do, and whenever I play I have stutters and problems for some reason. submitted by /u/Omar-Whatever [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows lags once a week or so

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows lags once a week or so: Hello. My first post here so hopefully im not breaking any rules. Once a week or so my windows lags too much. Even a refresh takes few seconds. Opening 2 chrome tabs is almost impossible. Cpu usage is about 6-7% and the memory is 55% or so. I tried killing few processes but...
  6. RAM Speed Became Slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Speed Became Slow: I'm having a new problem with my ram. I have 1 8gb module. I had to open my case today to check and see if I have enough room for a new piece of hardware. I took the ram out of slot 1 and put it in slot 3 to measure, and then put it back. It was always in DIMM 1 ever since I...
  7. Slow . windows lagging :|

Slow . windows lagging :|: so it hanging a lot i know there is some way to make it fast . its a laptop somewhat a year old . 16 gb ram . not hanging a lot but it does gets stuck some times , so i just want to avoid that . help...
  8. laptop slow/lagging

laptop slow/lagging: ok the problem i m facing with my laptop is that its taking too much time to refresh.i play fortnite and its giving me 60 fps and suddenly now its giving me 25 fps thats too much performance drop.every thing on my laptop is running slow but the thing i dont understand is my...
  9. Windows is so pitifully slow

Windows is so pitifully slow: Why is it so slow?????? In the time it took to find this link, access it, and finish this entry, the loading symbol is still twirling. also, STOP THE AUTO UPDATES!!!!!!...
  10. PC suddenly became dangerously slow!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC suddenly became dangerously slow!: I play mostly PC games, my PC can run them quite well I have 0 issues since I built it a couple years ago. I work in the evenings, so when I turned my PC to go to work, I came home later that night to realise my PC suddenly became super slow, I have an SSD and it takes about...