Windows 10: Windows because its so great!

Discus and support Windows because its so great! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Wow windows, best experience ever! being sarcastic of course. i have been thru multiple pc/ laptops using windows 10. At the beginning when i got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DanyBlanovschi, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Windows because its so great!

Wow windows, best experience ever! being sarcastic of course. i have been thru multiple pc/ laptops using windows 10. At the beginning when i got a laptop, windows 10 had been the ideal operating system. But over the years, im shocked as how a product can get so bad. recently built a new pc, and had used windows as the operating system for it, not only did your unethical operating system corrupt itself 3-4 times, but it also used 80 GB of MY HDD, i mean, are you kidding me? 80 GB of “windows” and windows updates were transmitted on my hard drive, and of course windows had corrupted after. ma

:)

DanyBlanovschi, Jun 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 7, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows because its so great!

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows because its so great!

1. Windows because its so great! - Similar Threads - great

2. The Great No Update/Temporary Account Double Whammy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Great No Update/Temporary Account Double Whammy: Ladies, gentlemen, enbies alike, gather around to witness a truly spectacular beast in action! This creature has not only managed to disable the ability for Windows to update, but has also forced the user into a temporary profile - an issue that often relies on updating to...
  3. Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another question I need help with ... please help me I greatly appreciate it.: I have noticed my boot time takes much longer and when i bring up task manager i have 105 programs in the processes too... not sure whats going on. i was supposed to get help awhile ago but they always called at a bad time but now its worse. this has been happening since i...
  4. Love it when Win10 does this. Such a great operating system. Any idea what causes this/how...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Love it when Win10 does this. Such a great operating system. Any idea what causes this/how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SapiS68 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mmuuda/love_it_when_win10_does_this_such_a_great/
  5. Great Discover Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Great Discover Virus: Hello, and I have a question about a malware that has infected my PC to mine Bitcoin. No matter what i tried it cant be removed such as: Deleting through Safe Mode Removing through Avast Scanning with Norton360 Scanning with Malwarebytes And those are the ones I most...
  6. Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else.: Great support for Samsung Android devices in "Your Phone". No support for anything else which makes the Your Phone program completely useless to anyone who is not a Samsung fan-person . When will you be adding support for LG devices like the G6?...
  7. Getting unsearchable BSOD in my Laptop. It would be great if someone can help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting unsearchable BSOD in my Laptop. It would be great if someone can help me.: On Thu 25-03-2021 2.46.42 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\032521-20265-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0x154 0xFFFF97897A860000, 0xFFFF930786265F30, 0x2,...
  8. Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.

Bluetooth speaker worked great on new computer, until now.: Right outta the box the pairing worked fine. The sound icon defaulted to JBL bluetooth speaker and sound worked. Bluetooth menu listed it as paired and listed it in the audio section. Today no sound. Sound icon is just a red circle with an x. Bluetooth says JBL is paired but...
  9. AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️

AFTER MUCH TIME INVESTED IN FINDING A SOLUTION MYSELF I AM IN GREAT NEED OF ADVICE!‍♂️: Okay, so I have the Samsung V-NAND SSD 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2. I have been trying to get my pc to recognize the SSD and the thing is that when i boot the pc and immediately open Disk Management it shows the SSD right away but not to long after opening Disk Management the SSD...
  10. My Headset MIC was working great until today the input voice was very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headset MIC was working great until today the input voice was very low.: I checked the recording devices and its properties the input was only 5dB and there was no microphone boost. My drivers are updated and I have Plantronics C320M which a usb headset. Pls help fast....