Windows 10: Windows become and stay transparent

Discus and support Windows become and stay transparent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem: I have it so when dragging a window they become transparent. But sometimes the window will get stuck in transparent mode. I've noticed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ScottRobinson281, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Windows become and stay transparent

Problem:

I have it so when dragging a window they become transparent. But sometimes the window will get stuck in transparent mode.

I've noticed a couple things. First this occurs when I hold the dragged window and have changed directions. Second, the permanent transparency occurs after the mouse icon changes to a pushpin while dragging. Thirdly, the only way I've found to reverse this permanent transparency is to grab the title bar again and "shake" the window back and forth.

Please note:

This problem is not affected by changing the "Transparency effects" settings in the Colors setting area to off or on. It's also not affected by changing the Control Panel settings for making windows transparent during dragging.

What I would like is to stop the windows from being set to transparent outside of dragging without my direction.

:)

ScottRobinson281, Feb 28, 2020

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 28, 2020
  3. windows 7 screenshots!!!

Wow looks very nice. Seems like the took the transparency a step further, making the whole Windows Transparent instead of just the top.*Stick Out Tongue Windows become and stay transparent :p

AphexDreamer, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Error 404 Win User

Windows become and stay transparent

Transparent windows in Linux?

Ok, I've been looking at some screenshots of Linux, and somehow they manage to get transparent windows.
    I've been doing some research on Google, but didn't find anything on how to make my windows transparent!
    So, does anyone know how to make them transparent? (as in, being able to see the window behind another window, text "floating" above the desktop, etc)

Error 404, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows become and stay transparent

1. Windows become and stay transparent - Similar Threads - become stay transparent

2. Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click Panel Becomes Completely Transparent: This issue occurred recently when I right-clicked an item in File Explorer, and the Options panel opened and then turned completely transparent. When I right-click the file again, the transparency goes away. Although, it consistently turns transparent on each different file I...
  3. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  4. WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT

WINDOW BECOMES TRANSPARENT: I don't know what's happening. Suddenly my PC started making my window transparent, reveilling what's under it when I press CRTL+SHIFT+Z. I'm not talking about the task bar transparency, it's the whole screen....
  5. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.: Another update, another annoyance. Since the last update windows Chrome, word..etc have been going all jellyfish every time the mouse is nudged. A faint outline of the window remains, but the content is somewhere in Windows dreamland. It is driving me nuts. All I have to do...
  6. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.: Another update, another annoyance. Since the last update windows Chrome, word..etc have been going all jellyfish every time the mouse is nudged. A faint outline of the window remains, but the content is somewhere in Windows dreamland. It is driving me nuts. All I have to do...
  7. nudging mouse causes windows to disappear..or become transparent.

8. Window becomes transparent when switched to - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window becomes transparent when switched to - Windows 11: I'm having this issue since the install of windows 11 two days ago, and it's becoming really annoying. Whenever I switch to another window using the taskbar or alt+tab the active window becomes transparent for a few seconds and goes back to normal. This bug also doesent...
  9. Window becomes transparent when switched to - Windows 11

Window becomes transparent when switched to - Windows 11: I'm having this issue since the install of windows 11 two days ago, and it's becoming really annoying. Whenever I switch to another window using the taskbar or alt+tab the active window becomes transparent for a few seconds and goes back to normal. This bug also doesent...
  10. Windows Defender becomes a hidden icon and stays

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender becomes a hidden icon and stays: I have Windows Defender set to not show on the taskbar and it normally doesn't show in any form however when I launch the program or do a scan, the "show hidden icon" arrow will appear on the taskbar and if I click it, the Windows defender icon is there. Once I'm done with...