Windows 10: Windows Become Slower

Discus and support Windows Become Slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sector11, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Sector11 Win User

Windows Become Slower

Hello

I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers.

Still at startup CPU usage is 100% (after looking at task manager). Every time different processes are consuming cpu power.

I also ran

SFC /SCANNOW

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

chkdsk

No errors were found in above operations.

Please help me.

Regards

Vibhu Bajaj

:)

Sector11, Sep 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Become Slower

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Become Slower

1. Windows Become Slower - Similar Threads - Become Slower

2. Physical keyboard becomes irresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Physical keyboard becomes irresponsive after startup: hey there!!! My physical keyboard didn't take input after booting and startting up until I manually start the touch keyboard i.e. , Everytime I start up my laptop I had to first open the touch keyboard so that my physical keyboard take input and become responsive.. while...
  3. Windows 10 pro desktop background become black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 pro desktop background become black: I was use Windows server 2019 and some laptop use Windows 10 pro. When I join domain all computer working good, but some laptop become black screen when they login outside of LAN or home, and still black screen when they come to login at office. I try to edit GPO for deploy...
  4. cursor becomes unstable Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor becomes unstable Windows 10: Hello I'm having trouble determining how to fix my cursor. At least once a day it becomes unstable, bounces all over the screen. this is an HP laptop with Windows 10 Even if I remove the wireless mouse and the USB dongle that the mouse uses, the problem remains until I...
  5. Windows randomly becomes very slow and sluggish

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows randomly becomes very slow and sluggish: It happens very rarely, maybe once per 2 months but it usually happens when PC had been running for a while. Windows becomes very slow and unresponsive, programs take ages to open. I thought this was maybe a memory leak but task manager shows low cpu/ram usage. In fact,...
  6. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License: I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have...
  7. So recently my windows got updated and it somehow become a lot slower. It even failed to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So recently my windows got updated and it somehow become a lot slower. It even failed to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bimbombash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsevjc/so_recently_my_windows_got_updated_and_it_somehow/
  8. My laptop is becoming slower and slower

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is becoming slower and slower: I've had a Lenovo ideapad 110 for about 2 years. It seems to be getting slower and slower: start up, browsing, saving anything are all getting slower. We're connected to the NBN and our internet provider is Telstra. I don't seem to have any control over what Microsoft and...
  9. Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Background image processing performance in Windows 10 becoming slower: The latest Windows 10 once again performs background image updates slower than the previous update! In workstations with two monitors both screen go now black and stay black so long that it badly disturbs working. 54512
  10. Updating to 10049 has become slower and for no apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to 10049 has become slower and for no apparent reason.: I am currently struggling to get 10049 installed here: I first upgraded to 10049 on March 30th, the download took about 20 minutes. The install became stuck at 3% for over 25-30 minutes or so, then it continued. The process went smoothly and in less than 3 hours 10049...