Windows 10: Windows Become Slower

Discus and support Windows Become Slower in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sector11, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Sector11 Win User

Windows Become Slower

Hello

I am experiencing very slow performance than before. I had re installed windows few days ago. I installed only basic software and drivers.

Still at startup CPU usage is 100% (after looking at task manager). Every time different processes are consuming cpu power.

I also ran

SFC /SCANNOW

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

chkdsk

No errors were found in above operations.

Please help me.

Regards

Vibhu Bajaj

:)

Sector11, Sep 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Become Slower

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Become Slower

1. Windows Become Slower - Similar Threads - Become Slower

2. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...
  3. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...
  4. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everything becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change. Please help: Recently in few days, suddenly my laptop got slower. It becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change and the programs automatically opens with boot are the same so i don't think its about too many programs running in background. Even right now while i am writing it...
  6. Everything becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change. Please help

Everything becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change. Please help: Recently in few days, suddenly my laptop got slower. It becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change and the programs automatically opens with boot are the same so i don't think its about too many programs running in background. Even right now while i am writing it...
  7. Everything becomes slower after boot but boot speed didn't change. Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My memory usage has suddenly increased and my pc has generally become slower than before.

My memory usage has suddenly increased and my pc has generally become slower than before.: One day when i opened my computer the brightness bar was missing and my games were suddenly lagging very much. I tried to figure out the problem and it turns out that my memory is 80% i think it is called RAM memory but im not sure because i dont know computer terms that...
  9. My memory usage has suddenly increased and my pc has generally become slower than before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My memory usage has suddenly increased and my pc has generally become slower than before.: One day when i opened my computer the brightness bar was missing and my games were suddenly lagging very much. I tried to figure out the problem and it turns out that my memory is 80% i think it is called RAM memory but im not sure because i dont know computer terms that...
  10. Will my pc become slower if i update....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my pc become slower if i update....: I am using windows 7 right now and I want to update to windows 10, but will it slow down my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-pc-become-slower-if-i-update/4600aa24-738d-4d9d-baad-7f2d25a627f4