Windows 10: Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I...

Discus and support Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I turn windows on. I already did disk cleanup and deletetinf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anurag_Mondal, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I...

Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I turn windows on. I already did disk cleanup and deletetinf files in %temp%, but nothing helps.

:)

Anurag_Mondal, Dec 22, 2019

2. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Removing flight mode after windows 10 update

After a windows update my pc now has no internet connection. It is stuck in flight mode and i can't find where to change this. I have no wifi button on any F keys and when i click in the bottom right hand corner other options come up such as tablet mode,
    network, location etc etc but no flight mode!

my pc was working fine before the windows update now its useless without internet. I cannot find where the flight mode is to turn it off, any suggestions?

JoanneThompson1, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I...

WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I...

1. Windows becomes slow if internet is connected and works smooth with flight mode on, after I... - Similar Threads - becomes slow internet

2. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  3. My internet become slow after windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My internet become slow after windows update?: Hello I am having difficulties with windows 11. All the new updates slowing my pc down making my internet connection slow.I tried resetting my wifi, reinstalling windows, upgrading and everything.As soon as I reinstall my windows my internet connection jumps back up to...
  4. Internet Connect SLOW to connect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Connect SLOW to connect: Windows 10 Version 20H2. Desktop PC its 6 years old...for sometime it has taken longer to complete Bootup....Desktop displays but Blue circle circles....3 to 5 mins before I can use PC. Of late, the Internet is now also taking longer to connect. It has nothing to do with my...
  5. Internet Connect SLOW to connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connect SLOW to connect: Windows 10 Version 20H2. Desktop PC its 6 years old...for sometime it has taken longer to complete Bootup....Desktop displays but Blue circle circles....3 to 5 mins before I can use PC. Of late, the Internet is now also taking longer to connect. It has nothing to do with my...
  6. My laptop becomes very slow once I connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop becomes very slow once I connect to internet.: Please give me any suggestions that might help with this issue. Someone suggested me to format all the disk partitions and install Windows 10 afresh but that'd mean I'd lose the genuine copy of Windows that I now have. Also I don't have proper tools to take a backup of my...
  7. Internet connection slows

Internet connection slows: My ethernet speed is slower than my wifi connection. Dell Inspirion desktop. I also have a Dell laptop, same model family. When I check my internet speed on the laptop, it is around 90M and the wifi is around 15M. The desktop and laptop are on the same modem directly...
  8. Internet connection becoming slow followed by blue screen whenever I download something

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet connection becoming slow followed by blue screen whenever I download something: Hi there, It has been one month since I made a clean Install of Windows 10 on my Lenovo Y510p Laptop. I have a 150Mbps Internet connection and I am connected via Ethernet cable. Whenever I make Downloads, I am getting BSOD. For example, If I make a 10GB download in...
  9. Slow Internet connection

Slow Internet connection: I've tried fixing internet lag spikes since i got laptop , its like 1 year now and still found no fix , i'd think it might be windows process or service. Anyone might know? ***Original title: Any fixes?***...
  10. Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update

Slow Internet Connection After Windows Update: Thanks in advance for the help! My internet speed is 500 Mbps. But after an update today, my download speed goes to 10 Mbps maximum, while upload speed is very decent. Please help with this....