Windows 10: Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End.

Discus and support Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This happens constantly. I am using a G502 mouse. When I use the scroll wheel (locked or unlocked), and I scroll too fast, I get this obnoxious beeping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DieHippies, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End.

This happens constantly. I am using a G502 mouse. When I use the scroll wheel (locked or unlocked), and I scroll too fast, I get this obnoxious beeping sound. Extremely obnoxious. This has been going on for months. I am ready to go all office space on my computer and put a hole through my monitor.

Trust me when I tell you I have searched high and low for a fix to this problem, and NOTHING has worked. I truly appreciate ANY help you might be able to provide.

submitted by /u/DieHippies
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DieHippies, Jul 3, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2020
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End.

Windows 10 sluggish preformance, at my wits end with this.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I appreciate your efforts toward fixing the issue. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may arise due to many reason such as system file corruption, graphics card and games compatibility etc. I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Run System Maintenance and check if it shows any error messages:

• Press Windows + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click on System Maintenance and follow the onscreen suggestion.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 3:

This issue may also arise due to incompatibility of graphics driver with Windows. I suggest you to try compatibility mode for graphics driver and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on graphic driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under
      Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under
      Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End.

1. Windows Beeping When Scrolling Really fast. Please Help. I Am At My Wits' End. - Similar Threads - Beeping Scrolling Really

2. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  3. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  4. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end: I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive...
  6. I Am At My Wit's End

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Am At My Wit's End: After digging through countless forums and help boards I cannot filter through or find anything relevant to my current situation. I got a brand new HP laptop with Windows 10 a few days ago and set up a few things, nothing much. Just Steam, Tf2, Zoom, Minecraft, and a couple...
  7. I am at my wits end..

I am at my wits end..: submitted by /u/TIWIMEISTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlypq3/i_am_at_my_wits_end/
  8. At wit's end

At wit's end: Ok, so a little while ago, I decided I want to get into game streaming. I'm a stay at home, disabled husband. I bought a decent pair of headphones, and a professional cardiodid mic. Everything worked perfectly - until today. Now, I can't get my mic to work with groups,...
  9. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...
  10. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...