Windows 10: Windows behavior

Discus and support Windows behavior in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; AS I wrote on 7-1 + 7-8 Windows 10, Edge and Outlook are behaving erratically. Windows moving position, changing size. And now I have annoying noises I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertKlawitter, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Windows behavior

AS I wrote on 7-1 + 7-8 Windows 10, Edge and Outlook are behaving erratically. Windows moving position, changing size. And now I have annoying noises I can't seem to get rid of. I tried several of the answers given to my queries and got nowhere. It all seemed to have begun with Windows update 1903.

Now I have another glitch - Edge does not respond when I have left the computer and come back after about 5 minutes. It just locks up and doesn't work. I have to shut it down and restart.

It seems to me that MS could fix these complaints if it had any care for customers. I don't see any reason I should have to buy some other software just to fix their glitches.

a very unhappy customer - Robert Klawitter (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

:)

RobertKlawitter, Oct 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 28, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows behavior

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows behavior

1. Windows behavior - Similar Threads - behavior

2. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  3. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  4. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  6. Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...

Very odd behavior of Microsoft Phone Link while App is active on phone and computer and...: This is very peculiar. Perhaps someone else has observed this behavior. Here is the scenario. I am running Windows 10 on my PC and latest version of Android on my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I am working on a spreadsheet Excel from Office 2019. I am performing many cuts/copies...
  7. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  8. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  9. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...
  10. Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.

Microsoft Company Pathetic behavior to its Ex-employee.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I tried to write up multiple email to this Id for concern related to my Pf and they were not responding over the email. Anyone on this please assist here on priority. After raising the complaint with EPFO team they suggested the...