Windows 10: Windows being buggy- what should I do?

Discus and support Windows being buggy- what should I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, so the problems I've been having are that my search bar and xbox overlay are both pretty glitchy and almost unusable. I ran a full scan with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gibboni101, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows being buggy- what should I do?

Hello, so the problems I've been having are that my search bar and xbox overlay are both pretty glitchy and almost unusable. I ran a full scan with defender and a quick scan with safety scanner that didn't pick anything up, so I'm kind of confused as to where to go from here. I know I can reset my PC, but that means I'll have to redownload all my apps, which is alot. I'd rather not do this since the problems I'm having are pretty minor, but I have no clue if this is a hint towards something more malicious. Should I wait for another update, or is resetting my best bet? Thanks

submitted by /u/Gibboni101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gibboni101, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Windows being buggy- what should I do?

Is Windows 1909 considered to be buggy?

To avoid misspelling of some user IDs that may be a little awkward to type, I do a copy/paste from the Quote function, and paste after the @

Windows being buggy- what should I do? [​IMG]

@m3110w

No, there is no drop-down or suggestion list like a Google search, but TF makes up for it by being the best. *Wink

f14tomcat, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows being buggy- what should I do?

1. Windows being buggy- what should I do? - Similar Threads - being buggy should

2. I think im being hacked what should i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think im being hacked what should i do: Hi the thing is while i was playing a game i saw my desktop background changed it wasnt on slideshow and sync is off i thought i might have done it accidently so i changed it back tomorrow i changed again and this time it was a picture that i didn't had on my pc i checked the...
  3. I think im being hacked what should i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think im being hacked what should i do: Hi the thing is while i was playing a game i saw my desktop background changed it wasnt on slideshow and sync is off i thought i might have done it accidently so i changed it back tomorrow i changed again and this time it was a picture that i didn't had on my pc i checked the...
  4. I think im being hacked what should i do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What should i do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do?: hi there, I made my computer account with a work/school email and I have very important things that I need to access unfortunately I have forgotten my password and whenever I try to reset it I realize I made a typo in the email when I created it and so if it sends me an email...
  6. What should I do?

What should I do?: I need to update my pc from windows 8 to 8.1. I already downloaded the update. But my pc isn't getting updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do/3484290c-9722-4c20-a6e8-2bcb0f3f8d79
  7. What should I do?

What should I do?: Reciently I got a trojan virus Win32/Manson.A!a and I don't know how to uninstall it.The first thing I did was scanning my PC with Windows Defender, and it found that virus. I chose "remove" option image 1. I scanned my PC again just to confirm the virus had been deleted....
  8. What should i do ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should i do ?: I just did a restore and chose to keep my files. When it was finished, it booted into a screen asking you to select Windows 10 on Volume 3.There are two options, both of which are identical: Windows 10 on Volume 3.Regardless of whether I choose one of them manually or let it...
  9. What should i do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What should i do?: Hi, recently i downloaded a program to get a free program photoshop CC 2015,while i was downloading the crack, there were notifications on my computer that it wasa virus/malicious program, although i dont know if it is or not, in the video where i downloading it there...
  10. Windows notifications being buggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows notifications being buggy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/houym8ocsc361.png?width=366&format=png&auto=webp&s=df1f80fced97ee489d1639484f5ffbdabb862cd0 Windows 20H2 stable submitted by /u/Anish12020 [link] [comments]...