Windows 10: Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

Discus and support Windows being Unresponsive after the Update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ariv K, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Ariv K Win User

Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having a problem with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and settings app is crashing after some time after we go to windows update OR Email and Accounts. My windows search is also not working, its just loading and loading. Also my default daily Browser, Edge is also crashing randomly after I open some sites, it's Random. But my Desktop is Just Fine as Always. Is there any way I can downgrade my windows to the previous version? I think there is an option to downgrade windows to the previous version within 7 days, if it is, its already more than 7 days. I just want to downgrade my windows version.

:)

Ariv K, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

1. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update. - Similar Threads - being Unresponsive Update

2. Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle: Hello,I've got an Asus laptop G533QS with windows 11 and I'm experiencing this annoying thing, which seems to be on purpose, when the touchpad stops responding for a few seconds after it's been left idle for about 5 seconds. The lag for it to respond varies from 1s to 3s....
  3. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Unresponsive after Windows Update: I updated and restarted my PC today, Jan 17 2021. After rebooting, I noticed that the task bar was not responsive - it shows the loading symbol when I put my cursor over it, and I cannot use the windows key to open either the Start menu, or use any shortcuts. I can access the...
  4. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Unresponsive after Windows Update: I updated and restarted my PC today, Jan 17 2021. After rebooting, I noticed that the task bar was not responsive - it shows the loading symbol when I put my cursor over it, and I cannot use the windows key to open either the Start menu, or use any shortcuts. I can access the...
  5. PC Unresponsive after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 becomes unresponsive after being unused

Windows 10 becomes unresponsive after being unused: So, my computer has recently started acting weird. When I stop using it for a while, my computer becomes unresponsive. My mouse turns off and plugging it back in doesn't do anything. The only way to make it responsive, is to turn the computer on and off. It might be a...
  7. Windows being generally unresponsive?

Windows being generally unresponsive?: So, earlier today I was playing some games with some friends on Discord and got a notification from windows defender saying it had "Discovered a Trojan". This was mildly concerning, but I decided to let windows remove it. I put my computer to sleep and went out for around...
  8. Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.

Windows being Unresponsive after the Update.: I updated my windows to the latest version Feb Update both on my Desktop and Laptop, but my laptop became unresponsive after this update. I am having problems with my MS Accounts, I can only use 1 of my accounts, and the settings app is crashing after some time after we go to...
  9. Unresponsive apps after windows update

Unresponsive apps after windows update: hey recently i've been encountering applications being so unresponsive right after they are started. This all started when i update my laptoplenovo 14/09/20 i think this is kb4566782 and kb22667602. Xsplit Gamecaster, and epic games are being unresponsive, and even my browser...
  10. Unresponsiveness After Update?

Unresponsiveness After Update?: This has been happening for a few days now: I believe after I've installed the April 2019 update for Windows 10, there are times where my computer will become unresponsive the first time I boot it up. By that, I mean it doesn't freeze up or anything, but whenever I click on...