Windows 10: Windows being weird

Discus and support Windows being weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DJAnym, Feb 14, 2021.

1. /u/DJAnym Win User

Windows being weird

So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop.

then since about 2 days my PC has gone full craze mode. programs like FLStudio will just not open, game launchers work but then games themselves don't, Discord works fine, but normal things like changing settings in Windows will just crash the window and not apply the settings (like for example account permission changes) or update windows.

for updating windows I did get an errorcode 0xc0000005 which I found might get fixed by going into cmd (admin mode) and then typing sfc /scannow to find and repair any corrupted files. then whenever I go into taskmanager I do see that the windows problem reporter tries to open, but even that one crashes and just closes.

I am completely at a loss right now. restarting doesn't work, sfc /scannow in cmd doesn't find anything corrupted, and even things like making a new account and starting a new won't really work cause I can't turn that account into an admin account.

submitted by /u/DJAnym
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DJAnym, Feb 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2021
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows being weird

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows being weird

1. Windows being weird - Similar Threads - being weird

2. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me: I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did so it only allowed me to download it on my xbox. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I'm just missing something....
  3. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me: I recently got a new computer. Ive been trying to install some apps on it, such as Disney plus. I went to download it from the appstore, but when I did so it only allowed me to download it on my xbox. I don't know if there is something wrong or if I'm just missing something....
  4. The Microsoft appstore is being weird with me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Show Desktop Button Being weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Desktop Button Being weird.: So I have this problem with windows at the moment. I originally have my windows apps on full screen. but when I click on the "Show Desktop" button on the bottom right and ALT + TAB back into the application, it goes to a small windowed mode. How can I fix it so that it could...
  6. Show Desktop Button Being weird.

Show Desktop Button Being weird.: So I have this problem with windows at the moment. I originally have my windows apps on full screen. but when I click on the "Show Desktop" button on the bottom right and ALT + TAB back into the application, it goes to a small windowed mode. How can I fix it so that it could...
  7. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama: I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where the folder with all the wallpaper is. While looking on the internet, i found the TranscodedWallpaper and realised that only...
  8. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama: I rencently bought a new pc and the background diaporama i was using on the former pc got transfered to this new one. The issue is i can't find where the folder with all the wallpaper is. While looking on the internet, i found the TranscodedWallpaper and realised that only...
  9. TranscodedWallpaper being weird with a diaporama

10. Trackpad being weird after updating to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad being weird after updating to Win 11: So about two months ago I updated my laptop to Win 11, for about a month nothing happened, but all of a sudden my trackpad starts glitching. Its sometimes slow, sometimes jumps, sometimes moves up and down by it self, and sometimes just doesn't work. However, my mouse acts...