Windows 10: Windows being weird

Discus and support Windows being weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DJAnym, Feb 14, 2021.

1. /u/DJAnym Win User

Windows being weird

So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop.

then since about 2 days my PC has gone full craze mode. programs like FLStudio will just not open, game launchers work but then games themselves don't, Discord works fine, but normal things like changing settings in Windows will just crash the window and not apply the settings (like for example account permission changes) or update windows.

for updating windows I did get an errorcode 0xc0000005 which I found might get fixed by going into cmd (admin mode) and then typing sfc /scannow to find and repair any corrupted files. then whenever I go into taskmanager I do see that the windows problem reporter tries to open, but even that one crashes and just closes.

I am completely at a loss right now. restarting doesn't work, sfc /scannow in cmd doesn't find anything corrupted, and even things like making a new account and starting a new won't really work cause I can't turn that account into an admin account.

submitted by /u/DJAnym
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DJAnym, Feb 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 14, 2021
  3. cdawall Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows being weird

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Windows being weird

1. Windows being weird - Similar Threads - being weird

2. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...
  3. My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system got compromised recently and a weird file reovery.dat is being created in desktop: Hello, Recently i installed a cracked software fromcanva app by mistake instead of legit one and after that all my accounts got compromised including google and all associated account. I checked windows defender a file exclusion was automatically made and which probably gave...
  4. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  5. Why is microsoft store being weird??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft store being weird??: I went to buy robux digital item on roblox, and when microsoft asked me to put in my card info, i did so, and it declined. You guys still charged me 10 cents so why did it decline?? can i at least get my money back??...
  6. Why is microsoft store being weird??

7. Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?: Since i can't get ANY answers online, i decided to ask here. Today i turned my computer on and i see something called "Email and Calendar Accounts" on my screen. It was completely blank and the icon on the taskbar shows it being a white cog in the middle of a blue background....
  8. Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?

Potential infection or just a regular case of windows being weird?: Since i can't get ANY answers online, i decided to ask here. Today i turned my computer on and i see something called "Email and Calendar Accounts" on my screen. It was completely blank and the icon on the taskbar shows it being a white cog in the middle of a blue background....
  9. Keyboard being very weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard being very weird: I have a 6-month-old hp envy 360. It is running windows 11, and is running the latest update. My keyboard, specifically when playing games, input delay will be unusably long. For example I might be going forward for a while, and when I let go of "w" it will keep going for a...
  10. Keyboard being very weird

Keyboard being very weird: I have a 6-month-old hp envy 360. It is running windows 11, and is running the latest update. My keyboard, specifically when playing games, input delay will be unusably long. For example I might be going forward for a while, and when I let go of "w" it will keep going for a...