Windows 10: Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key

Discus and support Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have Windows 10 Home, and now upgraded to Windows 10 pro. My Question is , I have different key between (Windows BIOS OEM and Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muhammad Nur AzimBin, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key

Hello. I have Windows 10 Home, and now upgraded to Windows 10 pro.
    My Question is , I have different key between (Windows BIOS OEM and Windows 10 Pro Key). It is possible can have different key ?

:)

Muhammad Nur AzimBin, Jan 10, 2019
  2. EviLZeD Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

Ive installed windows 7 using retail disk but with an oem key it worked fine you can always change the key from right clicking my computer-properties then selecting change product key

EviLZeD, Jan 10, 2019
  3. jsalpha2 Win User
    Windows 7 OEM key

Hope this is not against the rules. If you do a clean install of Windows 10, it may, (has for me) accept a Win 7 OEM key and activate.

jsalpha2, Jan 10, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key

1. Windows BIOS OEM Key Different with Windows Key - Similar Threads - BIOS OEM Key

2. My BIOS OEM key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My BIOS OEM key doesnt work: So I found a windows 10 pro key online, I went in the activation, disabled my wifi and activated it, then restarted my pc and it said something about not having a license, so now im trying to go back to my original windows 10 home by entering my BIOS OEM key and then when I...
  3. My BIOS OEM key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My BIOS OEM key doesnt work: So I found a windows 10 pro key online, I went in the activation, disabled my wifi and activated it, then restarted my pc and it said something about not having a license, so now im trying to go back to my original windows 10 home by entering my BIOS OEM key and then when I...
  4. What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key?: What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-windows-oem-retail-and/d286d726-7b62-43d9-ad85-f520d89f9c80
  5. What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key?: What is the different windows OEM retail and volume key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-different-windows-oem-retail-and/d286d726-7b62-43d9-ad85-f520d89f9c80
  6. Licencja windows 10 BIOS OEM Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licencja windows 10 BIOS OEM Key: Cześć! Za jakiś czas chcę zmienić całą moją platformę sprzętową. Mój aktualny sprzęt jest już po prostu za stary. Jest to całkowicie złożony komputer od firmy Acer. Miał od razu zainstalowany Windows bodajże w wersji 8. Później go zaktualizowałem do wersji 10. W komputerze...
  7. Windows OEM key

Windows OEM key: Can you tell me how some youtubers are claiming that OEM key can activate your PC for lifetime in less than 15$? Are these OEM keys legal or real? Can these OEM keys sold by the company? If it is legal than why MICROSOFT is not selling any OEM version of windows in...
  8. Retrive OEM Product Key From BIOS.

Retrive OEM Product Key From BIOS.: I have three question in mind hope someone will help me. Q1: There are many cases where electronic shop owners installs pirated windows 10 on the Laptops. So I wanted to check if my Windows 10 copy was valid. Sadly I found out it is pirated. So i usedShowKey+ to see if...
  9. Windows OEM key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows OEM key: So I understand that you cannot transfer to a new computer with a new OEM key. But lets say my motherboard goes out and i have to buy a new motherboard. Will I have to buy a new Oem key? Will the computer forget I had Microsoft in the first place? submitted by...
  10. Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key

Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key: We have been mass deploying new Lenovo Windows 10 PCS, using the Sysprep utility to prepare the image for mass deployment. The biggest concern we had going in was that we preserve the OEM license key. This seemed to be working fine, we created our base image, sysprep'd the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios oem key different than windows key

2. windows oem version from bios

3. windows bios oem key

4. bios oem key,
  5. bios oem different from windows product key