Windows 10: Windows BIOS Time Issue

Discus and support Windows BIOS Time Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Recently I upgraded my computer with a M.2 SSD. Windows was reinstalled again on the SSD. The Windows BIOS time is higher than with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ProChess, Mar 4, 2021.

1. ProChess Win User

Windows BIOS Time Issue

Hello everyone,

Recently I upgraded my computer with a M.2 SSD. Windows was reinstalled again on the SSD. The Windows BIOS time is higher than with when I was using the HDD. Using the SSD is much faster without a Windows password. But once I have setup a password for Windows the time it takes me to boot is longer.

So please let me know why,

1 Task manager reports a longer BIOS time

2 Does the Windows login screen take time to load

Below is an image of the task manager. Please let me know why the Startup impact is shown as "Not measured"

Windows BIOS Time Issue ea94a0ca-a4ae-401f-a5a6-7c97634e66be?upload=true.png

Thanks,

Kumar

:)

ProChess, Mar 4, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 4, 2021
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows BIOS Time Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows BIOS Time Issue

1. Windows BIOS Time Issue - Similar Threads - BIOS Issue

2. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS update issues: Hi there, when I enter the BIOS to update the BIOS for my 2013 Asus X550CA laptop that runs Windows 10 version 22H2, but then the "Start Easy Flash" is grayed out and I have no idea how did this happened until I realized that I was entered to BIOS as User and enter to BIOS as...
  3. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS update issues: Hi there, when I enter the BIOS to update the BIOS for my 2013 Asus X550CA laptop that runs Windows 10 version 22H2, but then the "Start Easy Flash" is grayed out and I have no idea how did this happened until I realized that I was entered to BIOS as User and enter to BIOS as...
  4. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Black screen and freeze issues, can't see BIOS nor Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and freeze issues, can't see BIOS nor Windows: Hello,My specs :Custom buildASUS Z390-AI9900kRTX307016gb RAM.Windows 11I've had freezes and black screen problem for a long time on Windows 10 occuring at random moments gaming and while browsing. To temporarily fix the issue I had to hard reboot my PC. I found out that I...
  6. Black screen and freeze issues, can't see BIOS nor Windows

Black screen and freeze issues, can't see BIOS nor Windows: Hello,My specs :Custom buildASUS Z390-AI9900kRTX307016gb RAM.Windows 11I've had freezes and black screen problem for a long time on Windows 10 occuring at random moments gaming and while browsing. To temporarily fix the issue I had to hard reboot my PC. I found out that I...
  7. Facing Windows 10 Issues after successful BIOS update, Reinstalling Fails At 'Your PC Will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Windows 10 Issues after successful BIOS update, Reinstalling Fails At 'Your PC Will...: Hello,Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, but I am currently facing some issues with my PC after I ran a BIOS update yesterday. Feel free to move it to the correct forum. To start with, here are my system specs: CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5900xGPU: RTX 3060RAM: Corsair...
  8. Facing Windows 10 Issues after successful BIOS update, Reinstalling Fails At 'Your PC Will...

Facing Windows 10 Issues after successful BIOS update, Reinstalling Fails At 'Your PC Will...: Hello,Apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, but I am currently facing some issues with my PC after I ran a BIOS update yesterday. Feel free to move it to the correct forum. To start with, here are my system specs: CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5900xGPU: RTX 3060RAM: Corsair...
  9. Facing Windows 10 Issues after successful BIOS update, Reinstalling Fails At 'Your PC Will...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Battery issues on Huawei Matebook 16 since updating to BIOS 2.28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issues on Huawei Matebook 16 since updating to BIOS 2.28: Hello everyone, I bought my Huawei Matebook 16 two months ago and since updating to BIOS version 2.28, I have been experiencing battery issues. When I turn off my laptop with any remaining battery percentage and turn it back on, the battery shows an increase in charge for...