Windows 10: windows bit size

Discus and support windows bit size in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I made a mistake of downloading 32bit instead of 64bit which is required for American truck simulator and now I cant get in to my game please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by how can i correct, Oct 16, 2019.

1. windows bit size

I made a mistake of downloading 32bit instead of 64bit which is required for American truck simulator and now I cant get in to my game please help

:)

how can i correct, Oct 16, 2019

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 16, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2019
  4. windows bit size

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

windows bit size

1. windows bit size - Similar Threads - bit size

2. how can i bypass bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i bypass bit locker: i have a lenovo ideapad 3 and as soon as i turn it on it asks for bitlocker code which i do not have and it wont let me do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bypass-bit-locker/7745068d-6526-41a2-a3c2-de47920529a5
  3. how can i bypass bit locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i bypass bit locker: i have a lenovo ideapad 3 and as soon as i turn it on it asks for bitlocker code which i do not have and it wont let me do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-bypass-bit-locker/7745068d-6526-41a2-a3c2-de47920529a5
  4. why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor freezing a bit when hovering it: I have tried uninstalling mouse driver and tried to update it, changed mouse HZ, also tried to perform cmd commands like sfc /scannow, but it still doesn't work....
  5. Size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?: I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a very long time and I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my installation medias. All ISO files I've downloaded until now were 4.56 GB. Do you guys have any idea about the size of the latest 64- bit Windows 10 ISO file?...
  6. What is the best Page File size for 64-bit versions of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the best Page File size for 64-bit versions of Windows 10?: [ATTACH]64-bit versions of Windows and Windows Server support more physical memory (RAM) than 32-bit […] This article What is the best Page File size for 64-bit versions of Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. I downloaded windows 10 64 bit iso file..that file size 3.93gb...is that correct??plez help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded windows 10 64 bit iso file..that file size 3.93gb...is that correct??plez help me: I downloaded windows 10 64 bit iso file..that file size 3.93gb...is that correct??plez help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-windows-10-64-bit-iso-filethat-file/1cec4029-7471-4ba2-9e7e-f7a09e3a1b11
  8. Many installed programs in Windows 10 64 bit show no size or a dubious size in Control...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Many installed programs in Windows 10 64 bit show no size or a dubious size in Control...: Why do so many desktop programs show no size or an incorrect size? in Control Panel > Programs and Features? On my Windows 10 64 bit, Office 2016 Home and Business, my tax return program, and others show no sizes. From just a quick glance, I would say 40% plus of installed...
  9. 32-bit App Address Space on 64-bit OS/GPU Size?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32-bit App Address Space on 64-bit OS/GPU Size?: Hello all, I've been putting this post/question off for some years now. However the question has been raised again. A 32-bit process on a 64-bit OS, is limited to 4-Gb Address Space. I would like to ask the follow questions. A number of posts on the web state, 32-bit...
  10. Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit Ver 1903 How to increase menu and details list font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit Ver 1903 How to increase menu and details list font size: Win 10 Pro x86 32 Bit Ver 1903 In ver 1511 in Display, there was a way just to increase text font size. If you changes the various sub menus all to 12 pt, all text got a little larger, so if you opened a folder, the menu text on top was bigger, if folders in details, the...