Windows 10: Windows BITS error 1297

Discus and support Windows BITS error 1297 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The BITS is stopped and every time I try and run it I get this message. I've tried everything I coould find, including running the troubleshooter which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jimbothy Ross, May 26, 2024.

1. Windows BITS error 1297

The BITS is stopped and every time I try and run it I get this message. I've tried everything I coould find, including running the troubleshooter which said I had a problem and repaired it, which did nothing. Please help as I can't find anything about this specific BITS error online.Thanks.

:)

Jimbothy Ross, May 26, 2024

2. Wlan AutoConfig service Errors 999/1069/1297

Hey, I'm having trouble using my desktop to connect to my WiFi.

I've narrowed it down to the WLAN AutoConfig service (won't start) I've tried changing the account it logs in as to the Admin on my PC but I get Error 1069 "The service did not start due to login failure" as well as my personal account, (which is also an
    Admin) and get error 1297 "A privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration...." Following the 1297, I tried looking for secpol.msc like it suggested, and also gpedit.msc to change that so that
    I could fix the error. But I don't have those because I purchased Windows 10 Home. I'm positive it's not my wireless adaptor because I tested it on several other computers connecting to the same network and had no issues. I'm honestly stuck. I tried calling
    tech support also, three times. It accomplished nothing. The last time, I waited roughly 15-20 minutes before they hung up on me.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ThomasBrown5, May 26, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows bit the dust

Before windows boots press f8, it will give you a list of options. One will be to disable automatic restart on error, select that and when it blue screens it wont instantly reboot and them you can tell us the error it is giving you.

newtekie1, May 26, 2024
  4. Windows BITS error 1297

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Windows BITS error 1297

1. Windows BITS error 1297 - Similar Threads - BITS error 1297

2. Windows BITS error 1297

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BITS error 1297: The BITS is stopped and every time I try and run it I get this message. I've tried everything I coould find, including running the troubleshooter which said I had a problem and repaired it, which did nothing. Please help as I can't find anything about this specific BITS error...
  3. Windows BITS error 1297

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BITS error 1297: The BITS is stopped and every time I try and run it I get this message. I've tried everything I coould find, including running the troubleshooter which said I had a problem and repaired it, which did nothing. Please help as I can't find anything about this specific BITS error...
  4. Windows update error,possibly BITS?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update error,possibly BITS?!: Hi. I've been struggling with this update for a good few days by now. I tried to make it work but without luck. I have tried stopping the Win update service and deleting the download files, starting it again but did not work. I have tried the scan in command prompt and no...
  5. Windows update error,possibly BITS?!

Windows update error,possibly BITS?!: Hi. I've been struggling with this update for a good few days by now. I tried to make it work but without luck. I have tried stopping the Win update service and deleting the download files, starting it again but did not work. I have tried the scan in command prompt and no...
  6. Windows update error,possibly BITS?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can not get the windows time service to start. I am getting a 1297 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not get the windows time service to start. I am getting a 1297 error: It tells me to go to service.msc and secpol.msc. I have made a few changes there without success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-the-windows-time-service-to-start-i/d01d9613-6dfd-4658-b530-6d47d50e6549
  8. I can not get the windows time service to start. I am getting a 1297 error

I can not get the windows time service to start. I am getting a 1297 error: It tells me to go to service.msc and secpol.msc. I have made a few changes there without success https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-the-windows-time-service-to-start-i/d01d9613-6dfd-4658-b530-6d47d50e6549
  9. BITS error 0x8E5E0641

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BITS error 0x8E5E0641: Ever since a forced shutdown yesterday on my Windows 10 machine I've been getting "The BITS service failed to start. Error 0x8E5E0641." with Event ID 16392 in my Event Viewer. This is also followed by another Error in my Event Viewer with the Event ID 7024 that states:...
  10. Wlan AutoConfig service Errors 999/1069/1297

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wlan AutoConfig service Errors 999/1069/1297: Hey, I'm having trouble using my desktop to connect to my WiFi. I've narrowed it down to the WLAN AutoConfig service (won't start) I've tried changing the account it logs in as to the Admin on my PC but I get Error 1069 "The service did not start due to login failure" as...