Windows 10: Windows black screen after installing

Discus and support Windows black screen after installing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 x64 and after loading the desktop, the screen blacked out. I can only boot through safe mode and I've looked throght many forums... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dinushkasam, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Windows black screen after installing

I installed windows 10 x64 and after loading the desktop, the screen blacked out. I can only boot through safe mode and I've looked throght many forums but nothing seems to work. Please help!

:)

dinushkasam, Oct 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 16, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 16, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows black screen after installing

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows black screen after installing

1. Windows black screen after installing - Similar Threads - black screen installing

2. PC black Screen after installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC black Screen after installation of Windows: Okay so my OS corrupted and I had to use the installation Media that came with my windows to do a clean install.Now when I reset my PC it refuses to post again and black screens no bios shows up or anything. If I however power cycle it things change. It posts as normal but no...
  3. PC black Screen after installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC black Screen after installation of Windows: Okay so my OS corrupted and I had to use the installation Media that came with my windows to do a clean install.Now when I reset my PC it refuses to post again and black screens no bios shows up or anything. If I however power cycle it things change. It posts as normal but no...
  4. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  5. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after Install: Good day. Here I am thinking I was clever to do a freah install of windows to get rid of junk. To start, here is my system:MSI B550M Mortar MoBoRyzen 5 5600X CPUGTX970 4gb GPU old faithfulKingston 512 m.22 x 8GB DDR4 2666 Ram only one currently installed in A2So, I did a...
  6. Black Screen after Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen after windows KB5005033 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after windows KB5005033 install: I get it to install, I cannot stop it, but when I complete and restart it get nothing but a black screen. I hit CTL-ALT-DEL and get that screen. But when I click on task manager it goes black. I have to shut it down, go into troubleshooter and remove latest update to get...
  8. Black screen after installation

Black screen after installation: So, this problem has arisen since the release of version 1703. My computer immediately after installing this update showed a black screen with no cursor and no ability to call any program. I tried to clean install with formatting the entire disk, did not help. I reread all...
  9. Black screen after windows 10 install.

Black screen after windows 10 install.: My laptop Acer Aspire 5750-6831 worked perfectly for about two years with windows 7 64 bit, and after migrating to Windows 10, now presents the following problem: Only the blue LED of utility power and the fan turn on. Nothing else works even keyboard or mouse - the screen...
  10. Black screen after clean install

Black screen after clean install: Hi, i recently install Windows 10, search updates and install it, so Windows update install the drivers for my gtx 1060, later i restart the pc and a black screen show with only the mouse pointer... I went crazy and now i format all again... I try to install the nvidia...