Windows 10: Windows Black Screen After PC Log In

Discus and support Windows Black Screen After PC Log In in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Tried a while ago to fix this problem with no avail. Currently I use alt + ctrl + del then restart pc multiple times and eventually it goes to my home... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Dane, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Dane Win User

Windows Black Screen After PC Log In

Tried a while ago to fix this problem with no avail. Currently I use alt + ctrl + del then restart pc multiple times and eventually it goes to my home screen. Was wondering if anyone has a real fix to this annoying windows startup issue.

:)

Dane, Apr 5, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Apr 5, 2021
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Apr 5, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Black Screen After PC Log In - Similar Threads - Black Screen Log

2. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  3. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Black Screen After Logging in.: I was playing games on my Windows 10 PC, then it suddenly went blue screen. Sadly, I don't remember the stop code. Then the automatic restart after the blue screen didn't go very well. The time on the windows logo booting screen increased. After I login to the PC, It's just a...
  4. Windows Black Screen After Logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen after logging in to my pc

Black screen after logging in to my pc: For a few weeks when I would turn on my pc I would just be met with a black screen and would have to turn it on and off several times for the login screen to appear so I can login. Occasionally when I would start up the pc I would get a loading message saying that it was...
  6. Black screen after logging in to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after logging in to my pc: For a few weeks when I would turn on my pc I would just be met with a black screen and would have to turn it on and off several times for the login screen to appear so I can login. Occasionally when I would start up the pc I would get a loading message saying that it was...
  7. Black screen after logging in to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Black Screen After Logging In

Black Screen After Logging In: I am currently having a problem with my laptop. It shut down when I forgot to plug it in as it was already running low in power. I then plugged it in to a power source and pressed the power button. It prompted me to enter my password and after logging in, the screen went...
  9. Pc gets black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc gets black screen after log in: I’ve tried troubleshooting, and restating it any tips? submitted by /u/_Black_Tiger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcz0u9/pc_gets_black_screen_after_log_in/
  10. Black Screen after Log on

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Log on: After log on I get black screen,I can get into task manager.Is there a way to restart computer in safe mode from task manager new task? 42785