Windows 10: Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

Discus and support Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My PC was working fine yesterday, but when I try to boot it up normally this morning, it would just get stuck on a black screen after the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Justin13601, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

Hi,

My PC was working fine yesterday, but when I try to boot it up normally this morning, it would just get stuck on a black screen after the blue Microsoft logo and the spinning dots. I can successfully boot it into safe mode, and disconnected all the non-essential peripherals. Any idea as to why this is happening?

I also refreshed my display using Ctrl+Windows+Shift+B and the screen turns off before turning back on to the black screen.

:)

Justin13601, Aug 22, 2019

2. Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Hello.

My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo.

I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM commands, it had similair problem. Dism and sfc scannow fixed it.

But Now any command I use gets to error or crashes. I suspect that disk is in active state or something. Because from second windows drive the broken Nvme samsung evo drive is showing NTFS only and i cannot access it.

But I can access broken disk from any rescue enviroment. The disk is new and tested and it is fine. Files are not damaged.

I tried to provide a bit of debug information. And what I tried. Please let me know if you need anything more.

Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo [​IMG]

melody lady, Aug 22, 2019
  3. joe666666 Win User
    Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

Windows 10 Stuck on logo screen with spinning dots

This suggestion isn't helpful at all. If I can't even get past the boot screen with spinning dots there is no way to access the recommended steps.

I have two Windows 10 computers. This afternoon I left my backup desktop at a repair shop because the screen goes black after I log in. They've seen this with quite a few Windows 10 computers. This evening my primary computer (laptop) won't get past the
    Microsoft logo screen.

Ive been using Windows computers for over 20 years and never encountered this level of difficulty until Windows 10!

SandyMcMahon, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

1. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo - Similar Threads - Black Screen Spinning

2. Black screen, spinning dots and cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen, spinning dots and cursor: When i start my computer, when motherboard logo disappear, there is just spinning dots an cursor and it never start up. But when i go to safe mode and uninstall gpu driver, it starts up normally. PS i tried to delete uptades and all that.(sorry for my bad English) submitted...
  3. The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The dreaded blue logo and spinning dots: Last night my PC shut off entirely out of the blue. I was playing witcher 3 when it just turned off. So i turned it back on and all was fine. Then today I go to wake my computer up and then it starts turning on and off over and over again. Bought a new psu and picked it up...
  4. Installation stuck on boot screen with logo and no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation stuck on boot screen with logo and no spinning dots: Hey guys. So, I've finally made the decision to upgrade my laptop from Windows 7 to 10. I know I'm a little bit late. I'm installing Windows 10 through the Media Creation Tool. Everything is fine and dandy until the laptop restarts during the installation process. I'm...
  5. black screen and spinning dots

black screen and spinning dots: I updated my two Windows 10 laptop and got an issue on both of them. At present when I am rebooting my PC, I see spinning circle on the black screen. I tried to restore the system but it didn’t help. Laptops are Dell and Lenovo. I updated to 1809 version...
  6. infinite spinning dots on black logo screen - after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    infinite spinning dots on black logo screen - after windows 10 updates: Hi - we have had some Windows 10 laptops that have had upstart issues after Windows 10 updates. After restart we see infinite spinning dots on black logo screen. Some times you can succeed with system restore - of a restore point, and sometimes this is not available -...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning)

Windows 10 Stuck on Black Screen with Logo and Only Two Dots (dots stop spinning): Today was a bad day. I had to reformat my laptop. I was breezing through the normal factory reset options for Windows 10 when I was asked to enter in my password for WiFi as Windows had run into an issue and needed to do some kind of update before it continued. This is where...
  8. Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003: Hello. My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo. I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM...
  9. Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update

Stuck with a black screen with the spinning dot after an update: Hello! Yesterday I update my Windows and then it booted up correctly, no issues. I shut down my PC last night now I turned it on to work and it appears that it boots correctly but I see a black screen with the spinning dot on top or everything. I can log in and see the task...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots

Windows 10 Upgrade Stuck- Black Screen - Blue Logo - Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I know there's many threads on this subject but none seem to answer it for me. System: i7 950 X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 16gb Ram GTX760. Pretty sure it's a Samsung 250gb SSD. So I upgraded W7 to W10 via iso. Install made it all the way. On reboot it's now suck...