Windows 10: Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update

Discus and support Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got stuck on a black screen with cursor after windows 10 1903 update . I tried to open Task Manager but it is not working , I tried to start up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FlyASH1989, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update

I got stuck on a black screen with cursor after windows 10 1903 update . I tried to open Task Manager but it is not working , I tried to start up in safe mode but it also freezes after login. Please help.

:)

FlyASH1989, Jun 17, 2019

2. Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Jun 17, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jun 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update

1. Windows black screen after windows 10 1903 update - Similar Threads - black screen 1903

2. Black screen after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after Windows 10 update: After updating Windows 10, my laptop is not working well. It takes forever to turn on the computer and often hangs at the login page for a few minutes. The screen turns black randomly, but always only for a few seconds. I can't play any video, nothing is visible. Is there any...
  3. Black screen after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after Windows 10 update: Hello! After updating Windows 10, my laptop is not working well. It takes forever to power up and often hangs at the login page for a few minutes. The screen goes black randomly, but always only for a few seconds it resolves on its own. I can't play any video. Is there any...
  4. Black screen after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after 1903 update: My computer was stuck on 1703 forever but clearing the update folder and restarting the update service seemed to fix it and it updated to 1903. I can get to the logon screen but after logging on all I see is a black screen with my cursor and a blank personalized settings box...
  5. Black screen after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after Windows 10 update: Hello, I could really use some help. I upgraded my pc to Windows 10 and after a few times restarting it because of updates I got a black screen saying "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key". After googling this...
  6. Black Screen After Updating Windows 10

Black Screen After Updating Windows 10: I hate when this happen, its not the first time i have to trouble with this, after last update of W10 My screen its turning Black sometimes and i need to reboot my PC to work in my jobs again. Any help its apreciated....
  7. Windows black screen after Windows 10 1903 update

Windows black screen after Windows 10 1903 update: I got stuck on a black screen with the cursor after the Windows 10 1903 update. I tried to open Task Manager but it doesn't work. Please help....
  8. Windows 10 1903 Black screen issues

Windows 10 1903 Black screen issues: Hi, After installing update 1903 from windows update, my pc restarted and started upgrading and showed update message up to 48% then restarted to a blank black screen and stopped updating. After this i restarted (reset button) 3 times and windows would not boot, just show a...
  9. Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt

Remote desktop screen black after Windows 10 1903 feature update attempt: I have a desktop system that I only remote desktop to, been doing it for years. I installed Windows 10 1903 on the "local" system and can still use remote desktop. Then I attempted to install 1903 on the remote system, but it failed. I tried a few times and the last time I...
  10. win10 after update 1903 black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10 after update 1903 black screen with cursor: gigabyte H81M-WW, intel i7 -4770 3.40 GHZ win10 update 1809 installed working ok. direct x 12 is seen with dxdiag command. screen shot attached. with update 1903 --up to lock screen ok. but on login --only black screen with cursor and on left hand top corner --personalized...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black screen after windows 10 update 1903

2. hp black screen after windows update to 1903

3. win 1903 shows blank desktop

4. windows 10 black screen after update 1903,
  5. why does 1903 windows update black screen,
  6. windows update 1903 black screen,
  7. black screen after 1903 update,
  8. BLACK SCREEN SU WINDWS 10 VERSIONE 1903,
  9. windows 10 1903 start menu wont show black screen,
  10. black screen after login to Windows 10 following update 1903,
  11. windows 10 blank screen after 1903,