Windows 10: Windows black screen no task manager

Discus and support Windows black screen no task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was on my laptop and i logged out when i logged in i got a black screen with a cursor i tried to open the task manager but it didn't open i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Youusef, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Youusef Win User

Windows black screen no task manager

I was on my laptop and i logged out when i logged in i got a black screen with a cursor i tried to open the task manager but it didn't open i tried pressing Ctrl alt del but it didnt work i inserted a bootable flash and tried resetting it didn't i tried every possible solution i know but nothing worked please help

:)

Youusef, Jul 22, 2018
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 15, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Windows black screen no task manager

Task Manager Black Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I apologize for the delay.

If you are still facing this issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

Update the graphic card driver by following the steps below.

1. Press
    Windows key + X and click on Device manager.

2. Expand
    Display Driver from the list.

3. Right click on the Graphic driver and select
    update driver software

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows black screen no task manager

1. Windows black screen no task manager - Similar Threads - black screen task

2. black task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black task manager: HiMy task manager has black background which prevent me to clearly see menus.how to change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-task-manager/f2226f09-2533-4de9-abe5-dc6b83178a33
  3. black task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black task manager: HiMy task manager has black background which prevent me to clearly see menus.how to change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-task-manager/f2226f09-2533-4de9-abe5-dc6b83178a33
  4. Black screen with visible mouse but no Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with visible mouse but no Task Manager: I got home today, booted my laptop and went to make myself something to eat. I was surprised that 15 min later, my laptop still wasn't really on. I moved the mouse and I saw that it was shown on the screen but nothing else was being displayed. I force shutdown the laptop and...
  5. Black screen with visible mouse but no Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with visible mouse but no Task Manager: I got home today, booted my laptop and went to make myself something to eat. I was surprised that 15 min later, my laptop still wasn't really on. I moved the mouse and I saw that it was shown on the screen but nothing else was being displayed. I force shutdown the laptop and...
  6. WIndows 10 screen black and task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 screen black and task manager not opening: Hi,I've been having this problem for about 3 days now. My windows 10 desktop screen has been showing up black and I cannot open anything, not even the task manager. I can move my mouse around and still see my cursor. My keyboard works because I can press ctrl + alt + delete...
  7. WIndows 10 screen black and task manager not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 screen black and task manager not opening: Hi,I've been having this problem for about 3 days now. My windows 10 desktop screen has been showing up black and I cannot open anything, not even the task manager. I can move my mouse around and still see my cursor. My keyboard works because I can press ctrl + alt + delete...
  8. WIndows 10 screen black and task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows black screen after login. No task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows black screen after login. No task manager: I have seen many replies, but none worked. after loging in at the login screen, i get a black display with cursor. Ctl-alt-del brings a screen, but the task manager does not open. Booting to safe mode works, but device manager wont open. I ran Dism, Sfc, in safe mode,...
  10. Screen flickering black but task manager is not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen flickering black but task manager is not: Before logging onto my account on my laptop there is no flickering or any issues. However once logged in the screen flashes black every 10 sec seconds or so and my laptop is unusable. The taskbar/any application is unresponsive except for task manager. Through here I was able...