Windows 10: Windows blank text

Discus and support Windows blank text in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turn on my pc and got greeted with disappeared text from every menu, folder, software or whatsoever. Been googling for a solution, but I can't do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkibIqbal, Aug 5, 2021.

1. AkibIqbal Win User

Windows blank text

I turn on my pc and got greeted with disappeared text from every menu, folder, software or whatsoever. Been googling for a solution, but I can't do a sfc /scannow because even if I manage to open command prompt, the window shows no text at all. Same stuff in safe mode. Every text is just blank.My account profile is the only one. I cannot do sfc scan because the command prompt will not display properly. And I cannot access msconfig because it will not display properly. The same goes for task manager and right-click menus.Edition : Windows 10 Home Version : 21H1 Installed on : ‎6/‎21/‎2020 OS bu

:)

AkibIqbal, Aug 5, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Aug 5, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Windows blank text

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows blank text

1. Windows blank text - Similar Threads - blank text

2. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  3. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  4. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it: Hello,In windows media player, when I attempt to edit the parental rating text box on a song, it goes blank, and does not change no matter what i try. Please help....
  5. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it: Hello,In windows media player, when I attempt to edit the parental rating text box on a song, it goes blank, and does not change no matter what i try. Please help....
  6. Windows Media Player text box goes blank when i try to edit it

7. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.: I tried the suggestion of removing icon cache files from win explorer but they wouldnt delete... error msg said they were open in win explorer. I ran a system check from the admin command prompt. Everything checked out ok. My pic of the icons would not upload. The desktop...
  8. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.: I tried the suggestion of removing icon cache files from win explorer but they wouldnt delete... error msg said they were open in win explorer. I ran a system check from the admin command prompt. Everything checked out ok. My pic of the icons would not upload. The desktop...
  9. My win10 desktop icons have what looks like a blank "text" icon on top of them.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser Text Fill ins - blanks or white text: Hello, I'm using windows 10, and i'm facing issues with my browsers, the text fill-ins in all browsers shows white text, it is same for all the websites, all the browser across this laptop. I've cleared the cache multiple times in all the browser, cleared cache of font in...