Windows 10: windows bloat

Discus and support windows bloat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does windows 10 use so much disk space after installing, is there any plans to reduce this back to the sub 1gb size of yesteryear? the new win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flat163, Jan 28, 2019.

1. flat163 Win User

windows bloat

Why does windows 10 use so much disk space after installing, is there any plans to reduce this back to the sub 1gb size of yesteryear? the new win 10 update 1903 is said to block an extra 7gb on install on top of it's install size! My last install (1803) was over 16gb, so the next time i need to do a clean install it will be over 23gb! Just for an operating system! Microsoft bought it's first o.s. and it was under 4k! No bloat was allowed.

:)

flat163, Jan 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 28, 2019
  4. CJLim Win User

windows bloat

BL-5C inflates / bloates / expandes

It may not be listed as defective on the website but that does not mean it isn't. It could also be damaged/bloated due to overcharging. Prsonally, if it is starting to bloat or if it gets very hot during charging, I would replace it as soon as possible.
    I would not take the risk.

CJLim, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

windows bloat

1. windows bloat - Similar Threads - bloat

2. Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash: This is more of a statement. In Microsoft's illustrious vision for it's Office users, they have decided on an All-or-Nothing approach. Microsoft software techs have removed our ability to remove the junk programs from their software, like OneDrive, SkyDrive, Groove, and Clip...
  3. Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office _ all version after 2010 BLOAT/Crash: This is more of a statement. In Microsoft's illustrious vision for it's Office users, they have decided on an All-or-Nothing approach. Microsoft software techs have removed our ability to remove the junk programs from their software, like OneDrive, SkyDrive, Groove, and Clip...
  4. Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it

Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it: My Surface Go 2 was purchased a while back but after being serviced for a software issue it's storage is filled up with something but I am unable to locate what it is. I suspect it's Window's files from updates as I have barely anything installed since I keep most of my stuff...
  5. Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface is bloated but barely has anything on it: My Surface Go 2 was purchased a while back but after being serviced for a software issue it's storage is filled up with something but I am unable to locate what it is. I suspect it's Window's files from updates as I have barely anything installed since I keep most of my stuff...
  6. \Windows\Servicing\Sessions - Log bloat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \Windows\Servicing\Sessions - Log bloat?: I have a server machine in a VM, running Server 2016. It's \Windows\Servicing\Sessions directory consists of a single Sessions.xml file of 750MB, and 700,000 random-number.xml files of size 8KB... for a total size of nearly *5GB*. Natrually, it takes FOREVER to even open this...
  7. \Windows\Servicing\Sessions - Log bloat?

\Windows\Servicing\Sessions - Log bloat?: I have a server machine in a VM, running Server 2016. It's \Windows\Servicing\Sessions directory consists of a single Sessions.xml file of 750MB, and 700,000 random-number.xml files of size 8KB... for a total size of nearly *5GB*. Natrually, it takes FOREVER to even open this...
  8. Is there an app that’ll disable / remove a lot of the inbuilt windows 10 bloat ware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that’ll disable / remove a lot of the inbuilt windows 10 bloat ware?: I’m not tech savvy, is there an app that’ll allow me to delete all the junk I don’t care about on windows 10? Cortana, one drive etc submitted by /u/ChubbyNunu [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 8.1 bloated c:\windows\installer folder: over 70 GB!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 bloated c:\windows\installer folder: over 70 GB!: Hello,After hours searching for solutions on Microsoft and other forums, I've only been able to remove 3 tiny .msp files with "msizap G" command from the deprecated Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 7.2 msizap seems also available in the Windows SDK but I never managed to...
  10. Windows 8.1 bloated c:\windows\installer folder: over 70 GB!

Windows 8.1 bloated c:\windows\installer folder: over 70 GB!: Hello,After hours searching for solutions on Microsoft and other forums, I've only been able to remove 3 tiny .msp files with "msizap G" command from the deprecated Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 7.2 msizap seems also available in the Windows SDK but I never managed to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does windows 10 have so much bloat