Windows 10: Windows Blocked

Discus and support Windows Blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I started getting a screen that says "Windows was blocked due to questionable activity". Not sure what the problem is but it gives some number to call... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DannyNeal2, May 31, 2019.

1. Windows Blocked

I started getting a screen that says "Windows was blocked due to questionable activity". Not sure what the problem is but it gives some number to call (I have not called the number) for a fix. I have ran McAfee twice and it's not showing anything. Any suggestions?

:)

DannyNeal2, May 31, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2019
  4. Windows Blocked

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Blocked

1. Windows Blocked - Similar Threads - Blocked

2. firewall is blocking internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    firewall is blocking internet: how do ifix firewall blocking internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-is-blocking-internet/b1ac89ea-96dd-4476-b7d3-292a5793a415
  3. Blocking email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking email: How do I block an email from contacting me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-email/f85ddc67-2e64-4152-b3ff-b1214ee1dc8f
  4. Windows 10 blocking Websites?

Windows 10 blocking Websites?: I have a new Dell laptop with windows 10 on it, Firefox and Kaspersky anti-virus. When I try to go to Hotmail (Outlook), it won't load at all. Netflix won't load and says I don't have a secure connection. Facebook gives me a partially loaded news feed (can't click on...
  5. USB speakers resetting idle clock, blocking lock screen timeout and screensaver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB speakers resetting idle clock, blocking lock screen timeout and screensaver: I have a new set of Klipsch R-15PMs, attached via USB. It seems that as long as they are plugged in, the idle clock is constantly reset, at the rate of milliseconds. Since the screensaver never comes on, the station never locks when I leave my desk, and I would very much...
  6. Best method for USB write blocking on Windows 10? StorageDevicePolicies/WriteProtect no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best method for USB write blocking on Windows 10? StorageDevicePolicies/WriteProtect no...: One thing I do in Windows 7 all the time, is turn USB write blocking on and off. I do this with a shell command that sets this registry toggle on and off: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies\WriteProtect As I understand it, this is...
  7. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [ATTACH] Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nat-open-but-the-server-connectivity-is-still/149ba3aa-1192-4c92-aea1-f1126d8a989c
  8. Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me that Teredo is unable to qualify. In the past I have been able to temporarily fix...
  9. Windows 10 permission blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 permission blocked: My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-permission-blocked/44b835a2-162d-4b82-bebe-87db7300dfbf"
  10. Blocking Microsoft Translator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...