Windows 10: Windows Blocked

Discus and support Windows Blocked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I started getting a screen that says "Windows was blocked due to questionable activity". Not sure what the problem is but it gives some number to call... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DannyNeal2, May 31, 2019.

1. Windows Blocked

I started getting a screen that says "Windows was blocked due to questionable activity". Not sure what the problem is but it gives some number to call (I have not called the number) for a fix. I have ran McAfee twice and it's not showing anything. Any suggestions?

:)

DannyNeal2, May 31, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 31, 2019
  4. Windows Blocked

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Blocked

1. Windows Blocked - Similar Threads - Blocked

2. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt: So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User...
  3. User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile Service blocks sign in attempt: So this is a very rare case, which i never encountered.When dismounting my laptop from the docking station, try to work somewhere else without the dock i get a error when attempting to sign in.The error is as followed: The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User...
  4. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  5. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?: Launched Chrome.Access denied by Windows Defender.Tells me to call 0122 405 1626... is this a real number?Laptop is frozen except for the pop up from windows defender....
  6. windows defender has blocked my laptop. how do I unblock it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  8. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...: why has my pc started blocking sites and articles i have always visited? something about mcafee what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-started-blocking-articles-and-sites/6b650687-e804-43b2-b128-395d0566269c
  9. my windows 10 started blocking articles and sites i have always visited until now! i do not...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
    why won't microsoft let me change my lock screen. It says it is blocked: Hi,I am just wondering how I can change the setting to my laptop in regards on changing my lock screen. Every time i try and change it all of the settings are locked and I'm not sure how to change this, it says it has something to do with my laptop settings but I don't know...