Windows 10: Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

Discus and support Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RodolfoLeon, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. Even, Roblox, installed in my PC, does not start. It must have something to do with the latest update. Messages go from Invalid SSL to Invalid Certificate. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender and checking Windows Security certificates. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet and Roblox closes down withou even starting. How do we fix this?

:)

RodolfoLeon, Nov 16, 2019

2. Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Nov 16, 2019
  3. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

Windows 10 Steam game crashes

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Does the issue occur only with Steam games or all games?
    • Are you able to view videos?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

1. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites. - Similar Threads - blocking Steam Epic

2. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  3. Blocked Steam games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  4. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  5. Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blocking Steam and Epic games and websites.: Windows has started Epic and Steam, as well as access to game webpages. I have already tried disabling Windows Defender. Everything seems OK, but the EPIC and STEAM launchers are prevented from accessing Internet.How do we fix this?...
  6. Epic games Launcher, Discord and Steam keeps on black screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Epic games Launcher, Discord and Steam keeps on black screening: I have had this problem since the start but it works after deleting local app data but its irritating to keep on deleting local app data evertime I open my pc Any advice for permanent solutions? submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Ad8765 [link] [comments]...
  7. Blocked game page of a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked game page of a website: On a page where I make money doing surveys and such, I cannot play the games https://www.inboxdollars.com/games/index The games loads, then closes and it says, " An Unexpected Error Occurred. Please reload the page and try again. Contact Support if the problem persists."...
  8. All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All steam, epic games store and Microsoft store games replaced with this symbol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yologamer2005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eky0y2/all_steam_epic_games_store_and_microsoft_store/
  9. Steam Game blocked by Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Steam Game blocked by Family Features: Any time I've tried to open Train Mechanic Simulator 2017 recently, it just keeps saying it's blocked by Windows Family Features, even when one of the adults in my family unblocked it, I restarted my PC multiple times but to no avail. Is there any way to stop this?...
  10. My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Steam And Epic Game Game's Where deleted when windows updated: So resently my windows 10 Updated and in doing so a list of things on my pc where deleted like a bunch of games and im wondering how i can gets these back with out having to go through the process of geting them back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to block epic games launcher

2. how to block epic games launcher windows from installation