Windows 10: Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Discus and support Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it so it will not come again ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.System - window 10 pro, 1909 x64, winver 18363.1377

:)

Motim, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

1. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup - Similar Threads - Blue Notice Randomly

2. Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup: After not using my school laptop for about a week, I boot it to a blue screen Error Code: 0xc000000e. "Your PC/Device needs to repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media,...
  3. Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup: After not using my school laptop for about a week, I boot it to a blue screen Error Code: 0xc000000e. "Your PC/Device needs to repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media,...
  4. Random blue screen error message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random blue screen error message on startup: Since December 11, 2021 my computer would occasionally display a blue screen when I boot it saying "Windows didn't shut down properly" or something of the sort. It then proceeds to automatically restart the PC and it turns on normally as usual. I can then continue to use the...
  5. Random blue screen error message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen error message on startup: Since December 11, 2021 my computer would occasionally display a blue screen when I boot it saying "Windows didn't shut down properly" or something of the sort. It then proceeds to automatically restart the PC and it turns on normally as usual. I can then continue to use the...
  6. Random blue screen error message on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random USB Disconnect Notices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random USB Disconnect Notices: A couple days ago my laptop began to give about 15-20 disconnect notices at a time when a USB was disconnected. This happened with multiple devices. But more annoyingly, it is also giving the same spam of disconnect notifications at random intervals when no device has been...
  8. Random Blue Screen on Startup

Random Blue Screen on Startup: I've had this problem with two Windows 10 computers. One of them was an Acer laptop that we upgraded to Windows 10 and the other was a generic built PC. Both of them are working fine now but what causes this to happen? The repair tool didn't work and we had to format and...
  9. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?: What the sweet baby Louisa is this? [img] Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me. It had better be a one-off! 152055
  10. Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup

Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup: I've been getting random BSODs with what I believe was 0xc000021a as the stop code. I thought I had fixed this by doing a repair reinstall of windows which worked fine for a week until now, same error of this BSOD again. Here is updated minidump:...