Windows 10: Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Discus and support Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Feb 23, 2021 at 6:07 AM.

1. Motim Win User

Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Hello,On starting my computer, randomly this (attached screenshot) display opens. I always dismiss it by clicking on the lower left button.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it so it will not come again ?Answers will be appreciated.Thanks.System - window 10 pro, 1909 x64, winver 18363.1377

:)

2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

4. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 23, 2021 at 6:38 AM
Thema:

Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup

1. Windows Blue Notice (Randomly) on Startup - Similar Threads - Blue Notice Randomly

2. Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue And Pink Things Appear On My Computer At Startup: For some reason, ever since 2/9/2021, my computer has been glitching. It first started in Microsoft Edge Chromium. Then, when I opened my computer today, it happened on login. After that, the logos start going static. My Windows Version: [ATTACH] I can't make a...
  3. Blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen on startup: After restoring my laptop and installing windows 10 (with several issues along the way) I manage to get to my home screen. However, on the next startup a blue screen appears with error 0xc000000e every single time. The only reliable way I have to access windows is by getting...
  4. Blue Screen on Startup

Blue Screen on Startup: Starting today, every time I try to boot my computer, I am getting the blue screen error code 0xc000021a. My computer hasn't been able to get past that screen at all....
  5. Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwelcome MS Feature Notice on Startup?: What the sweet baby Louisa is this? [img] Turned on the box this morning and came back to this staring at me. It had better be a one-off! 152055
  6. Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup

Random Blue Screens Of Death at startup: I've been getting random BSODs with what I believe was 0xc000021a as the stop code. I thought I had fixed this by doing a repair reinstall of windows which worked fine for a week until now, same error of this BSOD again. Here is updated minidump:...
  7. BSOD Random Startups

BSOD Random Startups: Sometimes I get the BSOD saying irql not less or equal. Sometimes I can restart it and it will boot normal. Sometimes it takes 20 times of restarting to finally go through. Not sure why it is happening but its not all the time and might go a month or two without it happening....
  8. BSOD on random startups

BSOD on random startups: I get the driver_overran_stack_buffer on random bootups of the machine. Maybe 1 in every 3 or 4 boots. Hopefully someone can help me figure it out! 52522
  9. Random BSOD on StartUp

Random BSOD on StartUp: Hi there! On the 22nd and 24th of October when I have started up the PC, a BSOD has popped up just as it is trying to load windows. The BSOD info that I received were: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (nvlddmkm.sys). I downloaded and installed WhoCrashed and started an...
  10. Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Custom Legal Notices & Startup Messages: Hi, it is possible setting up multiple message at Windows logon without edit gpo and regedit method? - whit a 3rd software? - whit a logon script? like this: http://www.sony-europe.com/support/k...y_Policy_1.png 36663