Windows 10: Windows blue screeen

Discus and support Windows blue screeen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; last few days whenever I try to play games like dota 2 I get blue screen crashed with a Memory_managment. I googled around and it was recommended I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Able Baker, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows blue screeen

last few days whenever I try to play games like dota 2 I get blue screen crashed with a Memory_managment.

I googled around and it was recommended I do sfc scan. When it finished it said there were corrupted files it couldn't repair. not sure what to do next to fix the issue.

additional information. I started noticing issues initially when I update my GPU Drivers to version 442.xx cant remember exact version about a month ago for my NVidia Titan X.my pc would restart when I tried to shut it down and its only in the last few days that ive been having blue screen issues. I did install the newest driver again yesterday 446.14 but I still have the crashes.

:)

Able Baker, Jun 1, 2020

2. My windows 10 laptop is frequently rebooting with blue screeen error

My Sony VAIO laptop with windows 10 is frequently rebooting with blue screeen error.

Sivasubramanian P, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    blue screeen after going from W8.1 to W10........ NOT IMPRESSED

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your response.

Refer the Microsoft article below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested. Once you are able to go to desktop

install all pending Windows updates.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows blue screeen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows blue screeen

1. Windows blue screeen - Similar Threads - blue screeen

2. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041824-28546-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x3B0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80143BEA634, 0xFFFFFA80F8F0E200, 0x0Bugcheck name:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDriver or module in which error occurred:tcpip.sys tcpip+0xDA634File path:tcpip.sysDescription:TCP/IP...
  3. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen: Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041824-28546-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x3B0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF80143BEA634, 0xFFFFFA80F8F0E200, 0x0Bugcheck name:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDriver or module in which error occurred:tcpip.sys tcpip+0xDA634File path:tcpip.sysDescription:TCP/IP...
  4. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  5. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  6. Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hi, I had this error when starting the game Sea of Thieves from Steam. I checked online and saw a similar post with the same problem but didn't see a resolution to the problem. Could you help me? I have an i9-13900k with 16 DDR5 6000 MHz RAM. If necessary I will send the...
  7. Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

Error blue screen Clock_Watchdog_Timeout: Hi, I had this error when starting the game Sea of Thieves from Steam. I checked online and saw a similar post with the same problem but didn't see a resolution to the problem. Could you help me? I have an i9-13900k with 16 DDR5 6000 MHz RAM. If necessary I will send the...
  8. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...
  9. flickering blue screeen on start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    flickering blue screeen on start up: On start-up Windows 10, I get rapidly alternating blue screen and log-in screen. Can't log-in. Can't get to safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flickering-blue-screeen-on-start-up/7b22fe3f-13f6-4988-9dd2-9ccf29f570b2
  10. Computer Blue-screeened did not start into state it was before.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Blue-screeened did not start into state it was before.: As I was trying to finish some homework, my computer restarted, telling me it would start back with everything I had open. When the computer restarted, My apps were not re-opened, and I had to get back to the state I was in manually. Will this be fixed?...